Thread: Turn 126 Stalfos Crash

Default Turn 126 Stalfos Crash

Hey all! Long time lurker, new to the forums.

So I was playing a long game as Hyrule, and at turn 126 I get the Stalfos event, and then the game crashes. I've retried several times from prior saves, and the same thing happens.

logs:
    http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f15b1020

SirMark9's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Turn 126 Stalfos Crash

First off, congratulations to making it to turn 126! I don't know how many players play the campaign for that long, I managed to beat a Long Campaign around turn 50 (back in HTW 3.5).

However, if the Stalfos event is what I think it is and the River Zora are any indication, this may be another case of attempting to spawn in a lot of units on the map at once and possibly causing complications along the way. With a a quick check to the logs, it does seem to be the case of the Stalfos (or something) spawning. Regrettably, I have no idea how to fix it besides possible disabling or removing the event, and not many players seem to play a single campaign for this length of time, so seeing an actual fix may not be that high on the priority list.

Code:
    21:14:12.289 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 120971 in mods/Hyrule/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt21:14:12.402 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 120978 in mods/Hyrule/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:14:12.477 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 120984 in mods/Hyrule/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:14:12.568 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 120990 in mods/Hyrule/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:14:12.708 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 120996 in mods/Hyrule/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:14:12.849 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_army> at line 121002 in mods/Hyrule/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:14:13.628 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.
    Hibernation State: Playing Nintendo games and working on personal projects.

Welp, that's unfortunate, as I don't necessarily think I can play the game now knowing that there is a limit on the turns, especially since I'm eager to see some of the events that take place later.

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

well, you can reload a save and try moving some units into cities, and turn off AI movements. that has helped me in the past( As bizarre as that is.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

Well, I got the urge to play this again (them sexy wizzrobes). However, I do want to be able to resume this file. How would I actually be able to disable this event so I can keep going?