Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News please?

Default Re: News please?

It's not dead.....but at this moment, I'd have to say it appears to be on life support. Damn shame, too. It was looking so good

Was bored and decided to reread all the lore. Man I love this setting.

So I only recently found this mod, but so far I really like it. Unfortunately, it seems to be stagnating at the moment. So, I was just wondering, is there anymore news? Is there still progress being made on the mod? I would really love to play it eventually and would hate to hear that it has died out.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

I ask again...

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Any news on the full release of this mod? Is the team still working on it? Or is it dead?

**Awaits the ire of forum moderators**

I dont see why people get so but hurt when people ask if a mod is dead or alive in a thread about if the mod is dead or not lol, its not like they are asking for a release date, just to see if they are wasting their time or not since this website has the problem of leaving up dead mods

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

With Squeaks absent from TWC for a while progress has kind of halted a bit. I wouldn't by any stretch say the mod is dead, merely inactive.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Quote Originally Posted by Shankbot de Bodemloze View Post
    With Squeaks absent from TWC for a while progress has kind of halted a bit. I wouldn't by any stretch say the mod is dead, merely inactive.
    Well I guess thats okay. A shame, I was really looking forward to this mod but alteast there is some hope!

What else needs work? Do yall need help? Also, any lore or history of this mod we can read?
    This signature is clickable

Progress has come to a stop. This is Squeak's project, no one else knows what she planned to do and no one has permission to release any work made by Squeaks (except the creatures made from my crap, which are free to use). The lore itself is also copyrighted apparently, only Squeaks had permission from the creator to use their work. Last I talked to Squeaks she was super busy with family life so it may be awhile before she returns, if ever. She never lost interest in this project so it is by no means dead.

As for what else needs to be done, probably not too much more needed to release an Alpha. But no one is allowed to release one.
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 27, 2016 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    Progress has come to a stop. This is Squeak's project, no one else knows what she planned to do and no one has permission to release any work made by Squeaks (except the creatures made from my crap, which are free to use). The lore itself is also copyrighted apparently, only Squeaks had permission from the creator to use their work. Last I talked to Squeaks she was super busy with family life so it may be awhile before she returns, if ever. She never lost interest in this project so it is by no means dead.

As for what else needs to be done, probably not too much more needed to release an Alpha. But no one is allowed to release one.
    Has anyone tried to get in contact with her recently?

I have TONS of pm's from that woman, a books worth, and she was doing fine health wise just never really got back into modding. I have at least two of her email addresses, but I never inquired about her current situation and I would never give those out to anyone here. I shall send her a brief message wishing her the best from all TWC though and ask how she is.

Edit; message sent.
    Last edited by alreadyded; September 09, 2016 at 06:35 AM.

I have TONS of pm's from that woman, a books worth, and she was doing fine health wise just never really got back into modding. I have at least two of her email addresses, but I never inquired about her current situation and I would never give those out to anyone here. I shall send her a brief message wishing her the best from all TWC though and ask how she is.

Edit; message sent.
    Goodo!

Don't get your hopes up, I never contacted her through email before so she may not even check it for all I know.

Don't get your hopes up, I never contacted her through email before so she may not even check it for all I know.
    Oh of course not! When it comes to mods for MTWII I learned a long time ago to never get my hopes up!

So....any news?

Citizen

Blog Entries

As far as I am aware the situation is still the same as outlined in this thread.

Dark Samurai's Avatar Foederatus

I hope Squeaks comes back so this mod can come start being worked on again. I've known about DragonDawn for years and when I saw the map, lore and some faction units it was just so cool and I was excited. But who knows if or when this mod will get started again.. we can only hope unfortunately..

Citizen

Blog Entries

Aye, we're all hoping Squeaks will come back whenever she is ready/has the time.

The setting is really cool, and how it's been transitioned into a game is fantastic!

Libertus

We have not lost interest in this mod. I will continue to check and hope!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12