Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [RP HS] Soulfyre Rebellion

Default [RP HS] Soulfyre Rebellion

RP Hotseat using updated Blackfyre Rebellion files. Click the picture above for the download link.

~ Factions ~
    House Lannister - KhalFrodo
    House Tyrell - Silenced Ape
    House Stark - BloodLust
    House Arryn - FrostySOTF
    House Greyjoy - Luume
    House Baratheon - Alertoverlord
    House Targaryen - Dux
    House Tully - Mithridate
    House Blackfyre - SoulGamesInc
    House Martell - Captainnorway

~ Admins ~
    Joerock22

~ Normal Rules ~

1. NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 unless they have not played their turn yet. Example: Tully cannot end his turn on Blackfyre's land at Turn1.
    2. PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    3. 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. Turn1 exception.
    5. 3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    6. No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    7. No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    8. Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    9. No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    10. Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    11. Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    12. Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    13. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    14. No assassinations. Certain factions may be able to recruit assassins, but they cannot use them.
    15. No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so dont risk it.
    16. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 30% of success. (pics must be posted)

~ RP Rules ~

1. Posts on the thread must be in character. If you wish to post out of character please add OOC before your post. Example - OOC: Seriously, is that move legal?
    2. Faction Leaders/Heirs can sally out and get a defeat, immune to Rule 9. You must RP such an event since your Lead/Heir is basically making their last stand and going down fighting.
    3. Faction Leaders/Heirs can be taken hostage. If they come under siege and cannot escape, you may offer a ransom or the enemy may demand one. If the ransom is accepted the besieged forces must disband down to the generals personal bodyguard. The siege will be lifted, leaving the fort or castle empty while the Lead/Heir escapes to the closest friendly region; immune to hostile attack while he flees. The fleeing individual cannot partake in any battles or preform any action other than fleeing towards the nearest friendly region. Ransoms can be refused if the aggressor wishes, but they cannot be broken once agreed upon.
    4. Wards can be taken. You can RP one of your enemies children being taken as part of a deal to keep their house in line, assuming they've bent the knee. The ward will be under your protection to do with as you will until he comes of age. You can execute your ward if his family steps out of line (admin removes him from the game once he spawns) or treat him well if his family remains true. He will escape home to his family if your Capital falls into enemy hands.
    5. Betrothals are considered as legit as normal Princess to FL/FH alliances, but can be broken if enough reason is given, although it'll be looked down upon. This also allows sons that are not your heir to wed princess from important family's, be it marrying them to a random generated wife and RPing that it's actually the agreed upon princess (in that case the agreed upon Princess becomes useless to the faction who owns her and she'll be removed by the admin (you must inform the admin) or waiting for that son to become your next Heir and wedding the normal way.

Last edited by SoulGamesInc; February 11, 2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: New Martell

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [RP HS] Soulfyre Rebellion

Ours Is The Fury !, House Baratheon Please .

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

The fish, please. Family, duty, honor!

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Ok guys, plan is everyone attack Soul at the same time yeh?

Alertoverlord is Baratheon - KhalFrodo is Tully - Luume just asked for Greyjoy via steam...
    Please ALL read the RP Rules. The following wont take effect until the HS begins: Posts on the thread must be in character. If you wish to post out of character please add OOC before your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Luume View Post
    Ok guys, plan is everyone attack Soul at the same time yeh?
    But speak quietly ... he may overhear us ...

Khal. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer House Lannister?
    I'm worried Tully may be a little challenging, assuming we're going to be fighting.

Yeah, you might be right. Sing me for Lannisters then

Ramsay Snow's Avatar Senator

Last edited by Ramsay Snow; May 19, 2015 at 03:51 PM.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Fire and Blood.

This is interesting Soul, finally the student will meet the master in battle.

The previous Blackfyre hotseat was the most glorious hotseat ever, let's hope this will be just as good.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

I might take Tyrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    This is interesting Soul, finally the student will meet the master in battle.
    My names in the title. I cannot lose.

N/A

Mithridate is now Tully. I'm stuck between Dux and Mith...

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

glorious hotseat ever
    Beyond the Dark disagrees with you!

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

I'll take house Arryn

"I, Daemon Blackfyre, First of my Name, proclaim myself to be the Rightful King as the eldest true son of King Aegon IV. My haft-brother Daeron Falseborn is a bastard, unworthy of the crown."

There was no final insult, no great wrong, that lead Daemon Blackfyre to turn against King Daeron. If it was truly all for the love of Daenerys, how is it that eight years passed before the rebellion bloomed? In truth, the seeds of rebellion found fertile ground because of Aegon the Unworthy. Aegon hated the Dornish and warred against them, and those lords who desired a return to those days-despite all the associated misrule-would never be happy with this peaceful king. Many famed warriors who looked with dismay on the peace in the realm and the Dornish in the king's court began to seek Daemon out.

The Rightful King of Westeros
    It was done and there was no turning back. The ravens were sent and Daeron Flaseborn, as the rebels had began calling him, had no doubt heard of their actions. King Daemon called forward his most trusted and loyal supporters to a council at Harrenhal to discuss the future conflict. They had the high ground for now but that would quickly change, they had to prepare and they had to do it fast. Alliances would determine the fate of their cause.

"My Lords." Daemon addressed the room, "I would first like to express my gratitude to you all for your support."

"To the King!" Lord Lothston raised a glass.

"Long may he reign!" Quentyn Ball cheered, quickly followed by shouts of approval from the others present.

Daemon raised a hand to halt the merriment. "To you my lords, for a king is nothing without his people." He paused a moment, "Now, let us discuss the coming war."

"House Tully has risen against us." Quentyn spoke the obvious

"They are no match for the true dragon." Lord Lothston jumped up from his seat, spilling his wine in the process, "If they wont bend we shall show no mercy!"

"Lord Tully is not to be underestimated Loathston." Daemon gave him a stare that made him quickly return to being seated. "The Riverlands is forfeit. It'll be divided up and shared among those loyal to our cause, as for the Tullys, they will be shown mercy if there is room for it. I am not a tyrant so mighty that i cannot afford to show mercy where it is due."

Lord Lothston was drunk but sober enough to know he'd been shamed, so he drank in silence while the King continued. "Anything else of note?"

"A raven from-" Quentyn hesitated, "From a friend. Nothing that we need discuss so... publicly, my king."

"As you say." Daemon knew the raven Quentyn spoke of all too well. "If there is nothing else we'll continue this another time my lords, i must speak with Lord Quentyn alone."

In the Game of Thrones wars can be won by quill and ink as easily as with sword and shield. King Daemon understands the importance of his alliances during this conflict for he cannot hope to stand alone against the Falseborn. Many have flocked to his banner already however and hope is high. Daemon dose not wish bloodshed but will spill far more than his share if given no other choice. Death to the Falseborn!

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

I, King Daeron II, "the Good", Targaryen, king of the Andals, Firstmen and Roynar, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, hereby declare Daemon Blackfyre a traitor to the realm. His lands, title and name are forfeit. Every lord in the realm is called upon to cast down this traitor and his supporters.

Daeron looked down from the Iron Throne, to his small council, or at least the members that were here, Bloodraven as Master of Whispers, Bealor Breakspear as his heir and Gwayne Corbray as Commander of the Kingsguard.

"Foolishness, stupid stubborn foolishness by some warmongering idiots!"
    Bloodraven exclaimed. "Many great warriors look with dismay on a realm no longer at war and do not like a peaceful, scholarly king who filled the court with learned men, Septons, Dornish and women. They look at Daemon and see a Warrior. That is the only reason for this rebellion, some "great" warriors from the Dornish wars who cannot stand that Dorne came into the realm peacefully, they resent the influence of learned men and hate Daeron because he is wise, peaceful and scholarly. It is ridiculous, they want the deaths of thousands, just so that a warrior can sit on the Iron Throne and wage more wars against Dorne. I say they must all be put down, stripped from their ranks and executed."

"Ridiculous as it may be Bloodraven, they are still warriors of great renown, and enjoy quite a lot of support, I say we offer pardon to him and his supporters for this foolish declaration and work something out."
    Bealor Breakspear said."There is no need for the deaths of thousands."

"Any deaths coming out of this conflict will be there fault alone" Corbray said.

Daeron looked at Baelor approvingly.
    "While I appreciate your will to end this peacefully my son, Daemon and his supporters cannot be reasoned with. They want a war and they shall have it. H
    opefully, it will be short, if all the lords stay loyal."
    and with that he looked questionably at Bloodraven.

"We have sent out your message to the lords paramount your Grace, House Tully has declared openly and there are others who have already declared their support. Yet there is also doubt and outright defiance." Bloodraven said.
    "They have all sworn to protect you, but it seems a few would like to either sit this out or support this warrior king in the hopes of gaining new territories."

"I see, let it be know that everyone who does not honor his oaths and plans to sit this out will be dealt with after the rebellion and everyone who supports the warrior king will be stripped of his lands and titles. There can be no half measures in times like these. However, everyone who does support the rightful king will be rewarded handsomely, with territories of the traitors, marriages and positions at court."
    King Daeron declared.

"Now gentlemen, call the Crownlands' banners, and prepare for war. "

And with that, the war that became known as the first Blackfyre rebellion began.

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast