View Poll Results: Which Faction Symbols? Current or Old?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Current

7 70.00%
  • Old

3 30.00%

Thread: Question! Which would you rather have? Current faction icons or the old ones?

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Question! Which would you rather have? Current faction icons or the old ones?

Which faction icons would you rather have? I know I will need to make some color changes if we go back to the old ones.

Current:

Old:

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Default Re: Question! Which would you rather have? Current faction icons or the old ones?

will you be changing them after the poll is closed?

Default Re: Question! Which would you rather have? Current faction icons or the old ones?

Not sure will have to talk to Gig. I have the symbols done already of course. I don't know if he plans to release a patch to address a few issues or what. I've been away for a while but have some time on my hands at the moment. There are a few things I would like to get done for this project like new battle banners and maybe some small UI changes that I never got to. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I think there is a sticky thread for "art" suggestions as well.

If i had to decide i'd choose the old ones although the new ones are also matching.
    Though i mentioned it already, if you are working on the art etc. as mentioned battle banners, i would love to see shu getting green banners and everyone else also true to their factions color. (i only saw shu with the difference yet though)

chaosheld007 - I checked the files and it appears that the colors are correct for Liu Bei's battle banners. Below is the file Liu should be using. I don't have MEII installed on my laptop currently, as my desktop and MEII disks are in storage, so I can't check for myself.

I think I'm going to create a submod with all the work I did previously that was removed, and some new content like battle banners. I wont release anything until I get MEII and RoTK installed so I can test unless I can find someone who would be willing to help me? If anyone is interested please PM me.

y

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

That's the file in use.