Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ERE look a little too hard?

Default Re: ERE look a little too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasOfAthens View Post
    Yeah because none of those regions, except corinth, are on the map.
    So what? The flame of war engulfed the whole Europe with thousands of cities and villages. That the said cities were sacked ONCE does not qualify their place on the game's map. I never understand why some people are so stubborn to add as many insignificant cities as possible in that tiny piece of land called Greece. What's the point of having 3 cities so close to each other that they could be conquered one after another in the same turn?

It is a game and gameplay should take priority over minute details as such.

In what way do they look too hard? I can't imagine stopping a few ai stacks at a city would be too difficult the player will probably just have to relocate their forces leaving another area understrength. And if you lose a province just take it back - enjoy the challenge..

If you are caught with your pants down use mercenaries its what they're for OK so you may have to delay that farm for a turn or two...
    Last edited by swoosh so; January 27, 2015 at 02:13 AM.
    Support Totalwar Youtubers:
    Jackiefish commentary my Quarter final match tosa cup*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcr52zUAoTo
    Showing Pointman a 2v3 Tactic: He does well and carries it out to perfection first time*..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBrfDUr8f6M&feature=plcp
    Aggony Clan 1v1 Tournament match: Multiple casters check description for their youtube channels*:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHoz8nS7ulY

Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    I myself don't care about Greece. It's a game about Migration age and not Peleponnesian wars. There are 3 cities in Greece, plus another in Cyprus. That's more than enough. People who are so obsessed with such backwater regions should play game on printed map.
    No RGA. We waaaannnnt Sparta!!!!! Athens...Leonidas...and Themistocles!!! All this cities are very very important in V century...So CA...please...we can't play with Attila without 7-8 poleis...please!!!

LOL! please! Stop this eternal rant!

Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    The flame of war engulfed the whole Europe with thousands of cities and villages.
    You are totaly into the gamesetting
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12