Thread: Release?

Default Release?

There is a scheduled time for the release of this marvellous mod?
    I think that when the M2TW will be out definitively, most of the 'human resources' will move to this new game!
    Tito Labieno
    - Legatum Propraetore -
    "De Labieni mira virtute victoriaque" - De Bello Gallico LIBER SEPTIMUS LXII.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Re: Release?

We're working on it, and should have something soon.

If people are loyal to this game and care about it, then no, they will not go to M2TW. Sure they will probably buy the game, but they will still wait for this game and play it. Just because a new game comes out doesn't mean that EVERYONE will go to it.

Tzif
    Last edited by Tzif; November 17, 2006 at 09:48 PM.

I am looking foward to playing this mod very much, i seen that there is alrady a patch but i cant find where to download the actual mod.

you need a PM from the author, with the download link. But is only a beta version....
    Tito Labieno
    - Legatum Propraetore -
    "De Labieni mira virtute victoriaque" - De Bello Gallico LIBER SEPTIMUS LXII.

And thats only meant if you want to BETA test the game; not to just have a go on it to see what its like.
    What do we mean by patriotism in the context of our times? I venture to suggest that what we mean is a sense of national responsibility ... a patriotism which is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.