Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

Default Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

HOLY ING . A Battlefleet Gothic RTS has been announced! This is awesome. So awesome, that I can't produce proper sentences!

SCREENSHOTS! GLORIOUS SCREENSHOTS OF HUGE SPACE CATHEDRALS! MASSIVE CANNONS! GOLD! EAGLES!

It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada

OMG OMG OGM. I can't wait for it.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

General Retreat's Avatar Policeman Pleb

*Undertakes superhuman effort to avoid breaking the swear filter through sheer excitement.*
    Swords of the Sea: 1066 has come and gone, the Danelaw torn down and a new kingdom built in the image of its Norman rulers. But with time, wounds heal and what is broken can be reforged. The Danes have returned with steel, and seek to reclaim what is theirs.
    The Great Expedition: Pax Anglia, one of Earth's great empires, sprawling across the stars. On their newly colonised planet of Nova Sydney, adventure awaits on the savage frontier - Henry Boyce steps forward to lead an expedition to pierce the Bushlands' wild heart.
    Winter War: Finland, 1939. The Soviet war machine has begun its indomitable advance from the east. Of all its neighbours, only Finland stands alone in defiance. Conscript Anton Bezrukov prepares for a quick victory, but the reality is far bloodier...

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

This is a great day! No words, it's a dream becoming real! The SCREENS ARE AWESOME!

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Meh. I didntnreally like the last game the developer made, so I won't get my hopes up.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

the last game wasn't that bad, it was a moba but with space ships, those few match's I played was fun.

Don't know what to expected out of this? It sounds okey, but didn't say to much about gameplay.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Damn you all! I was so happy, then I came back here and now the doubts are already poisoning my mind!

Is it only multi or there is also single player campaign? Is it just another ****ing MMRTS, or is it a good old RTS, PC game?

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

"You are expected to conduct yourselves at all times in a manner mindful of and appropriate to the great traditions of the Emperor's most glorious and honourable Navy."

I expect it will have a Campaign and skirmish mode, it would be stupid not to. Think of how different these navies play against one another. Eldar ships dancing around the lumbering Imperial vessels who respond with mighty broadsides, while Chaos fleets unleash ancient and devastating weaponry and Orks close in to board. The possibilities are awesome and endless! Chaos vessels having an edge against the Imperial ships in boarding due to the veteran Astartes on board, the Imperial Admiral responding with Lance fire.

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

I think I still have some old models of that game?

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

flota's Avatar Tiro

Macro cannons broadsides, lances, torpedos

This can be awesome!!!
    Imposible is Nothing.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ING FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

I like very much what I've read. Soooo, the old Abbadon Himself, the Greatest Badass of 40k, is lurking behind the scene .... well, well, well ...

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Thanks for the info!
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Looks like it'll be similar to TW and Dawn of War 2. We build a fleet and travel on the campaign map defending planets. I hope we can build a decent size fleet and not be stuck with like 4-5...

I'm thinking about HOMEWORLD 2, the BEST GAME EVER: If the quality of this new game was only 50% compared to that of Homeworld, I'd run to preorder it immediatly!

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

diocle u may be interested in the homeworld remaster then. homeworld 1/cataclysm/homeworld 2 all redone in HD

Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar 避世絕俗
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Interesting. Was hoping for a reboot of the miniature game when I saw this. Knowing GW's track record for video game adaptations, I'm not too optimistic. A dynamic campaign does tickle my fancy though, but still I'm kind of meh. Sounds a bit too slimline for my tastes.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Eh their track record include the Relic Games which were all stellar games. Especially the massively underrated Dow2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast