Thread: Campaign problem.

Default Campaign problem.

So i downloaded 2.5 to play.(vanilla without anu sub-mod).It opens fine.Then when i click campaign with TW or BI instea dof going to campaign i get a ingame window saying plz select an item from list.Simultaneously an error box in desktop saying this -

Script error
    Play_Rome_One_Turn/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt,at line 12,column1.
    Expected start date of campaign or battle.

Why is this happening?

Default Re: Campaign problem.

Any help?I reinstalled both RTW and RS2.5 and still same problem.

I didn't reply, because I don't know the specific answer. However, I have seen this reported before and it always seems to be because of not exactly installing correctly. Can you review and detail the steps you have taken and provide as much information as possible?
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

I confirm my problem fixed.I went back and checked the problem occured because i had installed RS2 on 1.3 version.For some reason my RTW gold had that patch version.Now i did it with 1.5 and it works fine.

I also confirm now FGE submod is also working with 2.5.Replaced data folder and only roma surrectum au and roma surrectum exe from launcher folder and now it works.Thanks all.
    Mods close this.