View Poll Results: Are you excited about a Warhammer Total war hybrid?

Voters
407. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

222 54.55%
  • No

140 34.40%
  • I don't care

45 11.06%

Thread: Total War: WARHAMMER officially confirmed!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StormOfRazors's Avatar Foederatus

Default Total War: WARHAMMER officially confirmed!

POST EDIT 15/01/2015
    The last few pages of this thread turned into people bashing each other for their opinions and a moderator had to come in and clean it up.
    I would like to echo their sentiment here so there is no doubt:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybbon View Post
    I cleaned up some posts, please stay on-topic. Now you are welcome to have an opinion of warhammer or TW or combination of both but please try to remain within the ToS.
    *This thread was created to discuss the upcoming total war game and Warhammer - until a dedicated forum is created anyway. Things like what CA are going to do next with announcements, what new features are expected to be introduced, what factions and units there will be and what time period of the lore it is set in etc. etc. NOT to discuss the perceived 'childness' of other members hobbies. If you're not into Warhammer, you are entitled to that opinion and can discuss here (and by all means vote in the poll) but don't insult others.
    *Criticise and debate the post, not the poster
    *This is a game CA is making. Deal with it. They dont make games to please just you, and other members may disagree with you and want it. You don't have the moral high ground of speaking for everyone.
    *Please be civil. This is a good thread where we can discuss the game and Warhammer. It would be nice to keep it open.

Terms of Service here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/TOS

Thanks,
    Adam

Original post:

Hi everyone
    I started a thread yesterday about a first impressions of 'The Art of Total War' book (it was shipped early to me - officially releases 23 Jan)
    Reading it in more detail today, Mike Simpson is discussing the history and the future of Creative Assembly when he mentions "and taking the series to a fantasy setting with Total War: WARHAMMER"
    Below I shall attach screenshots of the book, the article and the page its from as proof:

Im guessing it was going to be revealed this week before the book officially launched.
    Personally, I am quite excited for this. I'm not a huge fan of the universe, but I enjoyed my time with the Dawn of War series and I welcome a new setting for TW and the option to play in a fantasy setting. Feel free to discuss your opinions below
    Check out the rest of my first impressions thread if you're interested:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...9#post14304659

SoR
    Last edited by StormOfRazors; January 14, 2015 at 06:18 PM.