Thread: hows things EoR team? any progress reports for we plebs? Its been a while!

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default hows things EoR team? any progress reports for we plebs? Its been a while!

hows things EoR team? any progress reports for we plebs? Its been a while!

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Default Re: hows things EoR team? any progress reports for we plebs? Its been a while!

Eh, you can more or less say that this mod is dead. I play around with the game files at times to try to remove as many bugs as possible but I'm not exactly very skilled in this. I'd love to gather a new team to try to resurrect the mod but no one has showed any interest so...yeah)
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: hows things EoR team? any progress reports for we plebs? Its been a while!

That is a great shame
    Oh well, best of luck either way and I hope you find some people to help
    You could do something along the lines of what Europa Barbarorum II is doing or perhaps post something in the H.E.L.P forum yes?

Because as far as I see the progress is stopped, could we propose a merge with one of the IB2 mods (particularly), along with the importation of units from IB RTW-BI mods (with the consent and credit of the original creators of course) in order to "save" the situation???

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

What a pity!!! Hopefully this will get up sometime!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...