Thread: This Mod Still Active?

Default This Mod Still Active?

It's by far my favourite mod but are the team still doing things with this mod?

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Default Re: This Mod Still Active?

There's an update coming out fairly soon that will feature a large and complete roster overhaul for the Sassanians and Armenians. Shouldn't be long now.

Ah OK, thanks mate. Was worried this mod was getting forgotten about because of the DeI mod. Glad it's alive and kicking still

The unit team are hard at work Separate development from DeI even though some members overlap.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Does CRC utilize Gunny's LoB and something similar to Kam's overhaul for DeI 1.0? Meaning the unit tables reworked with fatigue playing a large part, armor in shields thereby making flanking more important etc etc? Not that I expect it would because of the vast roster differences. I really wanna give this time period a try, but idk if I can get away from DeI's battles now...

It uses some of the original LoB settings but not the new DeI setup. Its possible we will be revisiting the battle mechanics in a future update.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hi, guys! Can we expect anytime soon roster overhaul for Armenia as well or you done with this?

Avetis is the one working on the Armenians but we're not sure we'll be able to have them in the next update. Hopefully we will but there have been some obstacles for Avetis, with him being in Ukraine, preventing him from working on it at the moment. We'll see how it turns out but right now I can't give you a definite answer unfortunately.

Thanks for an answer. Is his submod balanced units caps and cost wise for ROC gameplay?
    Best of luck to Avetis, hope he is doing good.

The Armenia mod is already part of the main mod pack. It's been balanced in with all the other units.