Thread: Tamriel: Total War

Icon3 Tamriel: Total War

Total War: Tamriel – A total conversion, based on Rome: Total War and the Elder Scrolls Series. The mod starts out at 4E 200, the beginning of the Skyrim Civil War, The High King of Skyrim has been killed and the threat of civil war looms over the land of Skyrim. In the South, the Imperial City, and the Mede Empire as a whole, is still reeling after the ‘First’ Great War. Black Marsh has strengthened their border and forces against the ever-looming threat; the Thalmor-driven Aldmeri Dominion. Valenwood remain the vassals of the Thalmor Tyranny, forever to aid the battles of their overlords. Hammerfell, outraged at the White-Gold Concordat, began their own war with the Thalmor and the Empire therefore denounced them as an Imperial Province. This is where you, yes you, take control. Will you crush the Dominion, end the illegal skooma trade by conquering Elsweyr, or will you unify Skyrim (or Liberate it)?

Playable Factions
    Tamriel Empire
    Stormcloak Uprising
    The Crowns
    Great House Hlaalu
    Great House Redoran
    Great House Telvanni
    Great House Dres
    Great House Dagoth

Non-Playable Factions
    Aldmeri Dominion
    The Forbears
    Kingdom of Orsinium
    Clans of Black Marsh
    Elsweyr
    Valenwood
    Forsworn- Rebels
    Renrija Krin- Rebels

Religions
    The Eight Divines
    The Nine Divines
    Aldmeri Pantheon
    Dumeri Pantheon
    Reguard Pantheon
    Daedric Cult

Cultures
    Imperial
    Dumeri
    Khajiit
    Orc
    Thalmor
    Argonian

Default Re: Tamriel: Total War

Interesting.

I would support such an idea.

It is quite ambitious to change the entire theme of the game.

Good luck with the project...

Good games everyone.

-iLeeT_PeeP
    Last edited by iLeeT_PeeP; January 07, 2015 at 02:45 PM.
    Interesting Fact?
    Only the emperor or triumphant generals could wear all purple, anybody else doing so would be killed.

Sword, Spear, and Shield Mini Mod Version 2.8

by iLeeT_PeeP

How will it be Released?
    Currently, the plan for release of this mod is to firstly complete a ‘Skyrim Module’, which will include all the Skyrim Provinces, and both the Stormcloak Uprising and Medic Empire as playable faction. From here, we will try to push bug fixes and content updates whilst we continue building the next module to attach to the ‘Skyrim Module’. This next attachment will most likely be encompassing the Cyrodiilic regions. This means that you will be able to play content as it is released and not have to wait for a full release.
    If all goes to plan, you will be able to play the ‘Skyrim Module’ late March, 2015.

Thank you for the support.
    I think I can handle it hopefully

Reserved

Are you still working on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael333 View Post
    Are you still working on this?
    Yep we sure are. We are currently working on basic skins for the Skyrim Module, and will soon begin compiling the mod

I am creating a total conversion mod myself and fully support this idea. I'd love to see this.
    just a heads up warning about religion (I presume you're modding bi) you can have up to 9 religions total BUT only three will cause unrest. I have searched everywhere and yet cannot find a way to make the other religions cause unrest.

it'd be cool if you made the skyrim provinces original faction (in descr_regions) the same as the stormcloaks so that if they revolted from the empire, they'd join the stormcloak faction! Ooo! And foresworn! You must have foresworn!

Is this project still happening? I have played the TES Total War mod for Medieval 2 and would definitely be interested in this.