Thread: Does it matter?

Default Does it matter?

Does it matter if your faction leader has more command, management or influence? I apply the rule of first born and sometimes my first born isn't the best general that i have.

Default Re: Does it matter?

Never heard of it. Even if his influence mattered it would only matter in diplomacy which is awful broken anyway. His stats should only apply to him like any other family member, there isnt any global effect AFAIK. I set faction hair randomly to a person that I simply like,and he has to be young so I can use him longer before he dies of old age
    The point is the king and the heir have double bodyguard so pick one you are going to use as your main army leader. I also used to hang cool unique retinue I get in academies on my faction leader and pass them on to the heir, this way I can keep them forever
    Last edited by Kintoun; January 05, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Genius of the Restoration's Avatar You beaut and magical

Nah, it doesn't matter.

Chris Death's Avatar Campidoctor

If you play vanilla as one of the three by-default-unlocked roman factions it does to a degree.

You might not get loved by the people enough to take on rome - popularity is gained by traits
    a lot.

Just wanna say

~S~ CD
    Ever wanted to be able to attack the city of rome the second turn when playing a roman faction yourself in RTW? then click here

|Sith|IV|Chris_Death

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Chrisdeath69?gvnc=1

~S~ CD