Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75782979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2177

Thread: European Wars VIII [FINISHED]

Speedlion's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: European Wars VIII

Attack south in Sweden.

¬¬ The Speedy Detective ¬¬ ||| Attention: User has a severe case of insanity! Approach with caution! ||| Big anime fan. Favors Shounen and Tsundere ||| Doesn't actually play TW. Is here just for the fun ||| Is a proud Dutchie |||

moar attacks from Alps! on the same region.
    "One needs to learn much more to realize how much he doesn´t know"
    Montaigne

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Use my fleet to eliminate any enemy fleets in the waters, otherwise, more fleets

Couter kirillas moves and if turns keft attack paris

NobleWoman's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Bear View Post
    Was my Town Watcher's guild taken into account when determining the assassin roll?
    No. I didnt remember to.....I have made the changes. Check the edited RP.

ATTEMPTED SABOTAGE!

New servants are seen working in the St Bonus Sanctuary for Holy Sheep in the capital city of Turkestan on the Caspian coast.
    Some older devotees are whispering about them.
    “They look foreign…..”
    “They are! It turns out they came to sabotage our capital….but the hands of St Bonus saved us! They were caught but in the scuffle with the guards banged their heads with each other so hard that both lost their memories….so we couldn’t know who had sent them. They work here now as a penance.”
    “Great Goat!”

An unknown saboteur has tried to trigger an unsuccessful revolt in the capital region of the Medium Khaganate of Turkestan.

ASSASSINATION!

A hooded man is walking down the dusty streets in a region of Gedrosia bordering the Turkestani conquests.
    Nobody knows that he has just arrived from one such area….and has caused much trouble there.
    He is a professional assassin, and from a handsome fee has killed the Faction Leader of Turkestan.
    For Saparmurat I Persicus Armenicus the Great while instructing his army of Persian Torturers in their upcoming battle with the Gedrosians, never noticed that one of them had a most unusual dagger. Its blade was coated with poison and the blade itself was made of such metal that dissolved within the flesh of the target….
    He never realized it as the blade first passed the poison onto his body and then itself…..he never felt a thing. He never felt when the fake torturer came so close as to plunge the dagger, completely hiding the sight of his act form the people there. Little did he know that his yogurt earlier in the day had been mixed with a substance that had clouded his brain and his power to feel anything.

This man was truly a professional.

An unknown assassin has successfully killed the Faction Leader of Medium Khaganate of Turkestan. Abdülmecid I loses 1 Prestige point and needs to appoint a new Faction Leader. He will have a -1 penalty point on his move this turn.

Turn 113 (1537 AD)

Protectorate of Decinryos (Ikaroqx)

[3] The FSA rolls tills the random castle and finds the defence pretty taut. The FSA commander decides to go up the walls anyway (his men need all the exercise possible) and thus ladders are mounted. The Herzegovinans of Randomgrad are waiting with their cauldrons of hot oil. The FSA gets a good boiling oil shower and removes the ladders. The CO sulks in his tent.
    You are able to do 1 move with a +1 if you attack the same region again.

Kingdom of Finland (Sleeping Bear)

[1] The attack is yet another disaster……veiled barbarians strike at the Finn flanks and the rear. There is so much chaos that the Commander loses his wits. [2] The Finns get some relief forces and they organize a good defence to hold off these warlike strangers.
    You lose 1 Prestige point. If you attack the same region, you'll have a -1 penalty point.
    You are able to do 1 move.

Patatje Joppie Clan (Speedlion)

[4] The Joppie axemen bang their shields at the Swedes who get so battered that thhier decide that they have had enough of the fighting.

The Confederation of United Baronies (NomNoms)

[4] The locals agree to the deal offered by the generous Barons and help in building the fort. A Fort is completed. This small wooden structure will give a -1 penalty point to any attack on this region.

The Great Bohemian Empire (Chudada)

[6+1=7] The Roman legionaries are attacked on the march by the Bohemian Bowmen, Their arrows wreak much carnage and the Romans disappear from the road to take shelter wherever they can find it.
    You gain 2 Prestige points. You are able to do 3 moves.

Polish Commonwealth (Everto)

[4] The Sabres of the Ten Thousand work their gleaming magic….The Easterners are cut to the last man by the vicious blades.

La Republique de France! (Kirila the Kitten)

Damaged large fleet in the English Channel lost in the sea battle with Japan. See Japan results.
    [3] The York garrison is stubborner. Jean attacks but his men are pushed down from their ladders. +1 attack again.
    [1+1=2] General Jean finds his rear guard attacked by an English ambushing party…the men are cut down and the enemy reaches his centre which is already panicking. Jean orders a general retreat.

The Granadine Sultanate of Egypt (Cyrene) {GM-Controlled}

[2] The Arabs of Hejaz strike against the Egyptian flanks creating chaos.
    [1] The army regroups but is attacked once more. The discipline gives out. [6] The soldiers run here and there and are cut down by the pursuing Arabs who once more enter Egyptian land and take it in the face of a non-existing defence.
    You have 1 move.

Duchy of Yorkshire (Flavius Aemilianus Finnicus)

[3] The English footsoldiers are beaten by a strong French charge.

Medium Khaganate of Turkestan (Abdülmecid I)

You have lost your Faction Leader to a successful assassination. You lose -1 Prestige and need to appoint a new faction leader. You will also have a -1 penalty point on your move this turn.
    [1+1=2] The missionary has a vision foretelling destruction….the shock of the image is such that he dies from cardiac failure.
    [2-1=1] The Gedrosian spearmen and axemen attack the leaderless, mourning army. The Persian torturers are themselves too tortured at the loss of their beloved master who truly understood and appreciated their talents……and thus can’t find. Everybody is killed and join their much-mourned leader in the Cheesy Afterlife.
    You lose 1 Prestige point. If you attack the same region, you'll have a -1 penalty point. You are able to do 1 move.

Kingdom of Castile (Spartan999)

[3+1=4] The walls of Constantinople are assailed once more, and this time, the breach made is so big that the defenders can’t repair it and the Hombres enter, cutting everybody aside. However, the Byzantine relief army arrives and enters through the same breach attacking the Castilians just when they had conquered the city. {See Byzantium results}.

Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium) (AntonisTheGreek)

{You had only one move so I used it to attack Constantinople taken by the Castilians}.
    [6] The attack on Constantinople easily takes the Castilians by surprise…..the defenders are attacked form all sides and are forced to yield.
    You gain 1 Prestige point. You are able to do 2 moves each with a +1 bonus point.

United States of Japan (Librarian)

[4] The Japanese fleet targets the damaged French fleet in the English Channel.
    Sea Battle
    Japanese Large fleet (8 ships) vs French damaged large fleet (4/8)
    [4]-[6]=[2] Japanese fleet loses 2/8 ships
    [3]-[3]=[0] No ships lost
    [2]-[5]=[3] Japanese fleet loses 5/8 ships
    [4]-[2]=[2] French fleet loses 2/4 ships
    [6]-[3]=[3] French fleet loses 5/4 ships
    French fleet destroyed.

Your fleet is damaged: 3/8 ships remaining.

Log--https://rolz.org/roomlog-archive?r=E...+VIII+RtD+Room
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now...oe1kBuu (1) (1).png  
    Last edited by NobleWoman; May 07, 2015 at 10:34 AM.

AntonisTheGreek's Avatar Senator

Sink the Spanish fleet in Eastern Mediterranean.Use both moves if needed.
    If I use 1 move to engage the enemy fleet into combat,attack a region of York in southern France.If Constantinople is taken,take it back and leave York alone.
    Last edited by AntonisTheGreek; May 07, 2015 at 08:08 AM.

The missionary should get 2, as there was the +1 bonus, from the previous failed expedition. Anyway, the young Saparmurat II the More Egocentric succeeds his father in the Dairy Throne. He orders the construction of a citadel in the region marked with a Red Star, dedicated to the memory of Saint Saparmurat Persicus Armenicus the Great. Also, every Turkmeni children, including His Mediumness is prohibited from visiting Rovaniemi this Christmas. Then, we declare that the Soviet attack that will happen in more than 4 centuries was completely justified. Finally, we are in war with Finland for 5 turns (if it's ok with Sleeping Bear), just so we can prolong the game's duration.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Finally, The Holy Duo (St. Sappie and St. Bonus) warn our customs officers to focus on foreigners who eat potato chips.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

ONWARDS!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Attack Constantinople again. Also what do you mean

by second move? I thought I only had one

also give the the remaining regions of French

to York and the North African regions to the

bear!!!!!
    Last edited by Spartan999; May 07, 2015 at 09:12 AM.

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Abdülmecid I View Post
    Finally, we are in war with Finland for 5 turns (if it's ok with Sleeping Bear), just so we can prolong the game's duration.
    Huh?

Anyway, we send our two +1 missionaries to Greenland and that one region in mainland America we tried to attack a while back. We also attack the Northern Wastelands between the Great Finnish Empire and the United Baronies once again, and both our (+1) spies shall accompany the attack. The residents should start praying that the name is shortened once the province is conquered.

@Abdulmecid and Spartan-- Turn Report fixed.

Librarian's Avatar Ducenarius
    Please get me out of this hellhole of the UK

Can I repair my fleet, if I can, do it. If not, create another fleet in the french cites occupied by us.

If it is possible, try to connect our central Italy territories with the northern ones. Ofc, if we get a penalty, attack from the other side( also, start the attack from Rome regions)
    "One needs to learn much more to realize how much he doesn´t know"
    Montaigne

✠Ikaroqx✠'s Avatar Campidoctor

The men charge at the glorious and noble city of Randomgrad again.

My move is likely to change, if that person sees this.
    Last edited by ✠Ikaroqx✠; May 08, 2015 at 01:11 AM.
    Signature loading...

Rhinelander's Avatar Domesticus

Name of Faction: République démocratique du Sénégal
    Government Type: Former French Colony Dictatorship
    Official Language(s): French,African dialects
    Official Currency: le Franc
    Name of Capital: M'bawambale
    National Anthem:

Would've posted it earlier but I was in Paris - first time in France
    Faction Leader: Eddy de Malou
    Official Religion(s): Christian, Muslim
    Faction Color: Dark Green (see Map for colour)
    Faction History: The democratic people's republic of Senegal was a french colony for many years. After the destruction of the french empire in an european war, the Colony declared its independence.
    Map: http://i.imgur.com/lpThNYx.png

Again! And rhine this game is about to end! I think i cant participate next on since i have only iphone access to internet

SABOTAGE!
    An unknown saboteur has triggered a successful revolt in the capital region of York. The target region goes back to rebel control. Flavius Aemilianus Finnicus will get a -1 penalty point in the next turn and it applies to everything that he does that turn including agent missions. He needs to fix a new capital.

ASSASSINATION!

An unknown assassin has successfully killed the Faction Leader of York. Flavius Aemilianus Finnicus loses 1 Prestige point and needs to appoint a new Faction Leader. He will have a -1 penalty point on his move this turn.

RP will be added later.