Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

Default Re: [MOD] Hispania in the Middle Ages - (Updated 09.12.2017)

You're welcome. If you modify things, sooner or later there will be mistakes. In addition, the characters complete 1 year every 2 turns. If you want complete 1 year per turn, you must use this script:
    Code:
    	declare_counter estacion
    	declare_counter turno
    	set_counter turno 0

monitor_event FactionTurnEnd FactionType slave
    		console_command season winter
    		set_counter turno 1
    	end_monitor

monitor_event PreFactionTurnStart I_CompareCounter turno = 1
    		inc_counter estacion 1

if I_CompareCounter estacion = 1
    			console_command season summer
    		end_if

if I_CompareCounter estacion = 2
    			console_command season winter
    			set_counter estacion 0
    		end_if

set_counter turno 0
    	end_monitor

I have this script already to use at campaign_script file, bro, but I got that error that you also saw. To play as 1 year per turn, I had done necessary changes at desc_strat and campaign_script files.

Ok, ok. As you said that you modified the "descr_campaign_db.xml" file. In any case, if you configure it to play 1 turn per year, many scripts overlap.

So sorry, it is desc_campaign_db.xml, I am not aware of using wrong name, it is better to play Almohad campaign as 2 turns per year if I overlap the scripts as u write. Thanks again, bro.
    Last edited by serkan86; January 20, 2018 at 05:09 PM.

@LordKainES: Would be a good idea is to incorporate "regional" campaigns of specific events. The entire campaigns are already repetitive. Example of mini-campaign with a good map and search detailed information.

Last edited by Miguel_80; January 25, 2018 at 07:22 AM.

Hello, Miguel_80, I want to learn the improvements for the next releases, I don't write any review this time.
    But you know already that it is possible to improve this good mod thanks to positive reviews. Good luck to you, bro.

Thanks! Let's see how the experiment goes, hehehe!

Hello again, Miguel_80, I want to share my opinion with you about campaign musics, I can hear these musics while playing with Kingdom of France and Kingdom of Toulouse only. I am sure that you are also aware of this. So, I want to ask u if there can be any improvement to hear campaign musics for every faction, but it becomes the way nicer to listen different musics for christian and muslim factions according to me. These are just my personal opinions, but to be helpful to you for a better mod.

Good luck again, bro.

Hello Serkan86. Yes, I'm aware of it. This is how the music is distributed in the mod campaigns.

descr_sounds_music_types.txt
    Code:
    music_type northern_european

factions france hre normans england

music_type southern_european

factions portugal spain venice sicily milan denmark scotland poland hungary russia slave

music_type middle_eastern

factions moors turks egypt toled badaj timurids zirie mongols omeya merin grana
    Exists two others music types, which are the "eastern_european" and "mesoamerican"

You mean that if I add this code to descr_sounds_music_types.txt, I will hear campaign musics while playing with the other factions, right?

And I hope that this code lets me change the campaign musics of muslim factions, too.
    Last edited by Frunk; January 30, 2018 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

What code are you referring exactly? The file that I have shown you is to assign a style of music to each faction. Another thing would be that you want to modify the original music of the game.

I think I must add the code that u share with me to listen campaign musics for every faction as u write. So sorry if I misunderstand.

And thanks again to answer me honestly.

EDIT: I couldn't succeed to use the code that you write, bro. Maybe it becomes better you send here a modified descr_sounds_music_types.txt.

As a mod user, I try to be helpful this time.
    Last edited by Frunk; January 30, 2018 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

But, What exactly do you want to do?

I am sorry not to able to tell my opinion for that english isnt my native language.

I tried to ask you if it was possible to hear campaign musics with every faction when we added a code or script to
    descr_sounds_music_types.txt only.

I hope that i could succeed now what i mean.

The file "descr_sounds_music_types.txt" only serves to determine the background music of each faction. You can place each faction in the style you want. But the music is the original of the game, there is hardly any difference. If what you want is to change the music, sfx, voices, etc... of the game you have to modify the files of the folder "sounds".

P.S: And if the problem was that the file "descr_sounds_music_types.txt" doesn't let you make changes, check that it's not in "read only" mode (in file properties).

Hmmm, ok, I see that it is necessary to know how to modify.

I thought this could be easy like making little changes like date, turn per year, etc. ))

Thanks soo much to explain this completely, bro.

If you want different music in the game, you must add MP3 files and then compile them in .DAT format ("sounds" folder).
    Last edited by Miguel_80; January 29, 2018 at 06:00 PM.

You remember that I will add musics of El Cid movie, and I had succeeded this, too. But I was thinking islamic musics, too for muslim factions to hear El Cid movie musics with just Kingdom of France and Toulouse.

Thanks to you, I learned a bit mins ago that it wasn't easy to do modifications about this. You helped me soo much,bro, thanks.

Hope that I didn't bore you with all these.

But accept that I am coming with very good questions, bro
    Last edited by Frunk; January 30, 2018 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

I don't know if pass these new mercenaries to normal factions and with more levels of armour, it seems I wasted leaving them to only mercenary units...

Hello, Miguel_80, I see that you are online here oftenly. It is good that you have new improvements for this nice mod.

If only there were online and successful modders like you for the mod that is related with my country, that mod needs a modder like you, bro, we can't play it because of so many bugs for more than 2 years.

But I won't write its name not to be misunderstood.
    Last edited by serkan86; February 07, 2018 at 01:12 PM.