Thread: I know that you are overloaded but...

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default I know that you are overloaded but...

Now that Skavens are in the game, and we also have Dwarves and night goblins could you consider to implement something like this? I know is only for the player (the AI cannot use it), but for the AI factions they can always use the spawned armies, while the player cannot rely on that, then this become useful.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: I know that you are overloaded but...

Withwnar is a scripting genius.

I love all of his scripts, and anything that he has made that can be added to this mod would be worthy of Sigmar, himself.

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: I know that you are overloaded but...

Wow you are all over the place! I'm downloading your translation for the beta so I can work a tad better on the bughunt.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.