Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1.6 Beta Faction Selection (for Beta Testers)

Default Re: 1.6 Beta Faction Selection (for Beta Testers)

I would like to volunteer for tomb kings as soon as you are taking more than one person per faction, failing that
    sylvania!

Just wondering if there has been any further progress with translations? Settlement names would be quite helpful

I can translate anything, let me know if I can help.

If u want i can test grand duchy of talabekland - if u still need to test other empire factions .
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

Hello, I might to have a faction to be tested?
    But I might need a hand to update the mod, because I can not remember how I had to install the mod CoW.
    But you have plans to translate the mod in other languages ........ type the Italian?

Is there a chance Bretonnia will make an appearance in 1.6? They have a space cleared out for them already that's unoccupied after all... And with two units of knights already I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make them a complete faction.

From what I saw on the campaign map in whats new thread. Doesn't seem like they extended the map that far out west. Just modified the current one a bit. I believe they are undermanned so they cant include everything they want in 1.6.

Quote Originally Posted by KP145x5 View Post
    Is there a chance Bretonnia will make an appearance in 1.6? They have a space cleared out for them already that's unoccupied after all... And with two units of knights already I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make them a complete faction.
    Pretty sure they are in, yes the bottom left corner of map is bretonia/forest of lauren

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

1.6 is here (Beta test) and no Bretonnia will not make it's appearance yet.
    Imperium Romanum

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    1.6 is here (Beta test) and no Bretonnia will not make it's appearance yet.
    O

I would love to join to the beta if there is a spot still AND if there is a little readable english version

I'm a big fan of this mod, been playing most with Dwarfs, Nordland, Ostland, Middenheim and Ostermark, would love to test any of these factions, but anything works.

i have at least 50 hours in all the existing factions, so if you would like another for testing tomb kings im starving for a change of pace. otherwise ill take whatever is open, long as i get to fight those damn tomb kings

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I want to apologize to everybody for my being gone for the past few months. I do plan on coming back to this mod within a week or so.

Finals are coming up, I won't have any summer courses that I'll need to worry about, so I can jump right back into this mod!

I look forward to getting the new version of this mod released!

Also, HURRAY FOR TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER!!!!

Warmonger130's Avatar Laetus

Hey Holy pilgrim, are you and the other creators of this mod going to go over to CA and teach them how to do it right? Cause you know, if they this up, youll see alot more people here thatn normally. And CA will probably cave in on themselves after several releases back to back.

Would it be possible to have Arch play skaven? (this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChS...VG39hZw/videos ) I know they are his favorite race and he'd love to do it as an LP, I'm sure. He's running a straw poll for the next race but he only has 1.5. Maybe you guys could lend him a copy. I'm sure it'd help promote the new 1.6 update.

Hey guys,
    Lord Necromancer gave me the opportunity to be a Betatester, so i will test Skaven and Stirland. So he send me the 1.6beta.zip and now i am confused... where do i have to unzip it to? Into the normal medieval folder or to the mods section to the 1.51 folder? Do i have to have a clear 1.51 folder or will it be compatible with the Gigantus version? and the unzipped folder is called Call_of_Warhammer but my 1.51 folder is called Rage_of_the_Dark_Gods?! Please help me.
    Cheers guys
    Briggadoon

P.S: Still want to thank Lord Necromancer for giving me a chance to ravage the old world as skaven! Thanks Lad!!!
    Last edited by Briggadoon; May 29, 2015 at 02:02 AM.

Hello,

I'll be helping out doing some testing. Finding reproduceable bugs/crashes, that sort of thing. I'll probably test a bunch of factions as I see fit, and try to stumble upon some issues. Feel free to point me into a faction that needs specific testing and I'll focus my time on them instead.

Regards,
    Roeben

Quote Originally Posted by Briggadoon View Post
    Hey guys,
    Lord Necromancer gave me the opportunity to be a Betatester, so i will test Skaven and Stirland. So he send me the 1.6beta.zip and now i am confused... where do i have to unzip it to? Into the normal medieval folder or to the mods section to the 1.51 folder? Do i have to have a clear 1.51 folder or will it be compatible with the Gigantus version? and the unzipped folder is called Call_of_Warhammer but my 1.51 folder is called Rage_of_the_Dark_Gods?! Please help me.
    Cheers guys
    Briggadoon

P.S: Still want to thank Lord Necromancer for giving me a chance to ravage the old world as skaven! Thanks Lad!!!
    I think you should unzip it in the mod folder, on a clear 1.51 version. But go to the thread "Patch 1.6 beta test", there is a little tutorial from Lord Necromancer (it's on the 2nd page for me, message 29) there is a few other things to do.
    And it's better to test with the normal version, not the Gigs, because the bugs may be different. And I think you're 1.51 is called Rage_of_the_dark_gods because it's the Gigantus version

I got the link to the mod today and it seems to work, if someone already has an english translation it would be helpful so i can tell correct names of units/cities/castles/... if bugs are occuring.
    I dont know exactly which factions are still free, so if you want me ti pick one, just tell.
    For now I will play some random factions.

Seems everyone is ignoring the vampire counts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast