Thread: [Request] CIU Submod for DeI

Default [Request] CIU Submod for DeI

Hi, Avetis.

DeI is an awesome mod, as you may know. They have their own units visual overhaul, and it is good. But not for all factions, and/or not so deep for some factions. Fact is: as much I like DeI, I FELL IN LOVE with your work! I would like SO MUCH to play DeI with your skins! Especially Armenia and Parthia! Please! I can't just load CIU with DeI, as they have recreated almost all unit tables, so I don't think CIU associations with vanilla units will work properly.

If it is too much work to do for all factions you have in CIU, so please make Parthia for this fan of yours! And if you can, Armenia too! And, please, put those bloody maces at the hands of the armenian heavy cavalry! Anything you can do about it will be much welcome! Thanks in advance.

Default Re: [Request] CIU Submod for DeI

Thank you, Alexandre, we'are appreciated this.
    But as you could see all designers who participate CIU at the time are from Vae Victis team. And all new textures and models we are doing addressed mainly to VV mod.

That's doesn't mean some kind of negative or something likely to DeI, we just don't want to make DeI and VV units looking similar.

And of-course DeI has it's own great units, Parthia and other nomads will get an update at the 1.0 btw.

Default Re: [Request] CIU Submod for DeI

I wasn't aware of this, Avetis. I see your signature now. I will take a lok at VV. Thanks anyway.