Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: One King to Rule Them All (SS 6.4 Late Era) - Ventos Mustel Winner

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: One King to Rule Them All (SS 6.4 Late Era)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Luka View Post
    Well France has a great roster, a great starting position for expanding and a great starting army so it should be after England in turn order IMO.Or at least after Castille.
    Ohh , no way , England is the third faction regarding unit roaster . in fact even castile is better than France . not to mention that France is in the middle .

i might play with France , and castile aragon and englad before i don t think so.

i mean england all he have to do is to take the British isle and just become a baddass with 4 ports that reach France . while france have one

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by yuonyuon View Post
    after long debate with Themz )) here is the map i think is the most balanced .

better players should chose the faction that are week at start in this order ( i think) :

1 ERE-mith
    2 Poland-durex
    3 Denmark -Dr mac
    4 France-
    5 Turks -
    6 Kiev -yuon
    7 Aragon-ape
    8 Venice- MKK
    9 Hungary -
    10Castile-LL
    11England-uriyaca
    12Egypt-Proto

anyone agree with this???

i dont mind to chose other factions aswell like france turks or hungary
    I will play as Aragon. I already play as Venice in BFE.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Guess who's back amigos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mac View Post
    Guess who's back amigos!!
    There was a time, not
    So long ago at all
    I was just like you
    Can you hear my call?

YOU ARE THE MAIN ATTRACTION
    YOUR STORY MUST BE TOLD
    YOU ARE A CHAIN REACTION
    THAT NEVER GETS OLD
    SOME BOTS GET SATISFACTION
    BREAKING THE MOLD
    SOME BOTS ARE JUST DISTRACTIONS
    SOME BOTS ARE JUST GOLD.

Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Ohh , no way , England is the third faction regarding unit roaster . in fact even castile is better than France . not to mention that France is in the middle .

i might play with France , and castile aragon and englad before i don t think so.

i mean england all he have to do is to take the British isle and just become a baddass with 4 ports that reach France . while france have one
    Are you serious?Give the France to me then if you think they are so weak.And you can have Castille.Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Luka View Post
    Are you serious?Give the France to me then if you think they are so weak.And you can have Castille.Deal?
    i will think about it . ) depends if Uriyaca will play but i doubt . he is offline since.

i matter of fact i have no real preferences i really like how the map looks like now , and every single faction have a fair chance . i try to play factions that i never played before if i can.

i m kind a overplayed iberian factions i think i will do too good there lol)))))
    also i suggest the player of aragon to swich with moors and i will take castile otherwise he will be pushed . i thing in this way we have better space and france have more too. all this wit a good player in control of England .

and then we have the deal

If you want Luka, you can have ERE and I'll Castile. ( I want ERE) I mostly just want to get going^^
    I also think it would be better if Aragon went Moor but it is not important, play what you prefer.

Are everyone good to go with their factions?

I'm passing down this golden opportunity
    Eternal scrap-yard immunity
    Take it with pride,
    And enjoy the ride
    You'll forever be a part of this community

Aragon Makaluka
    Castile Luka
    ERE Mithridate
    Vence Ape
    Denmark the Mac
    Frogs Yuon
    Limeys Uryiaca
    Egypt Proto
    Poland Durs3x
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

the question is: are everyone here ???

answer :: noooo!
    i will send PM s to everyone let see how many answer back)

by the way can i have HRE? )))))))))) France is not my thing ))

england aragon and egypt please confirm if we ready to go , i m ready .

Civis

I'm ready to start.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

OK so man I really should be more active on TWC, this is worrying to me because I have been away for so long, I need to get my head back in place
    Anyway- the map looks great, beside the fact that there are way too few muslim factions- I think all of them should be taken (Turks, Egypt and Moors), Mith should take Turks instead of ERE and either Castille\Aragorn players should swap to Moors, that we we will have equal prominent religions, because otherwise jihads and crusades as well as Role-Play would be terribly unbalanced.
    Other then that, this one being more of a suggestion but rather a very very strong suggestion, is to switch the rules entirely to my favorite set of rules from this HS: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-The-True-King
    And only add the Agent and Jihad\Crusade rules from this set. I terribly dislike the SS rules because they are simply terrible

Other then that, let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Quote Originally Posted by Makakula View Post
    I'm ready to start.
    would you like to take Moors ??? trust me is better faction than Aragon and you have greater possibility to expand in italy and (just build ships the rest comes after )

what do you say ?

would you like to take Moors ??? trust me is better faction than Aragon and you have greater possibility to expand in italy and (just build ships the rest comes after ) what do you say ?
    Moors starts a lot stronger so I too would recommend them, but one should keep in mind that Aragon has much better starting generals and awesome units compared to the moors.

Either choice is fine imo, up to the man^^.

Civis

would you like to take Moors ??? trust me is better faction than Aragon and you have greater possibility to expand in italy and (just build ships the rest comes after )

what do you say ?
    Thx, but I prefer to play as Aragon. I like their starting position, units, generals etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Makakula View Post
    Thx, but I prefer to play as Aragon. I like their starting position, units, generals etc.
    ok then , everyone have their dream faction now , i will like to be like a co-admin just to help this stay alive , also Themz will be the main admin with the rules and punishes ,and i think we need another one to create the save and to keep the pass ??. so two with the HS pass is great (In All Stars Jiub left with the pass and HS died this is the last thing we want to happen here )

Themz make this Happen !

Civis

ok then , everyone have their dream faction now , i will like to be like a co-admin just to help this stay alive , also Themz will be the main admin with the rules and punishes ,and i think we need another one to create the save and to keep the pass ??. so two with the HS pass is great (In All Stars Jiub left with the pass and HS died this is the last thing we want to happen here )

Themz make this Happen !
    In my opinion, players who participate in a hotseat shouldn't know admin password.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

This is quite unfortunate, due to this unbalance in religions I ask that we leave out crusades and jihads as they are incredibly unfar seeing that we have only one muslim faction in this hotseat.
    Also, NO WAY any player in this hotseat will have an admin pass.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Yeah completely against any player having the admin pass or any admin stuff at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    Yeah completely against any player having the admin pass or any admin stuff at all.
    i never said that .

only themz and an external person will have it .i think is safe to have 2 admins at least 2 persons outside from this HS to just keep the password in case of subbing or else.

I will not have the pass or any rule judgment at all.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I will send the password to poach for safe keeping. And send out some pm's for a co-admin soon. Mith will be sent the save soon and I will post it here in after I hit the gym. Finally crusades and jihads will be banned

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Gunna start soon
    Treachery from those we looked to for help has brought us to the verge of annihilation,
    our lands and people subjugated and only a brave few remains to fight.

Time to take it the hell back.
    -The purple one