Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: One King to Rule Them All (SS 6.4 Late Era) - Ventos Mustel Winner

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default One King to Rule Them All (SS 6.4 Late Era) - Ventos Mustel Winner

Introduction
    For centuries the Roman Empire had stood the test of time. It had reunited Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and Germania into one behemoth state. But alas it too could not stand the test of time. It's fragmentation brought about utter chaos and ruin to the people of Europe. And as the dust settled we see an explosion of peoples, states, and nationalities like the world has never heard of before! Doges, Kings, Caliphs, and Emperors so many it makes my head hurt! Which of you have what it takes to stand the test of time? To reforge the greatness of your peoples past? To unite all of Europe under one common banner?
    Settings of Hotseat: mod Stainless Steel, Late Era campaign.
    You'll need to check "savage AI" and "Disable Real recruitment" options like shown here:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Factions
    England- Uriyaca (Killed by France)
    Aragon- Dux (Killed by Lord Luka)
    ERE - Dux
    Venice- saleska
    France- Ventos Mustel - WINNER
    Castile -Lord Luka
    Poland - kolu2210
    Denmark- Dr. Mac (Killed by Poland)
    Egypt - Dragon (Killed by Dux)
    Admin: themzr and now Arrow2daknee
    Original Map Borders

Turn 1: You are not allowed to capture any cities east of the Red line. That means you can attack the city to weaken the faction east of the border, but you may NOT keep the city for more than 2 turns and 2 turns only. So if you capture it on turn 69 and for example sacks it, you must put the taxes on very high that turn to make it rebel on turn 71. If you keep it for more than 2 turns you will receive a punishment.

Hotseat Rules
    - Reloading turns is allowed (because it can't be banned) but not encouraged. There's no real prize. By reloading a player will deprive himself of the joy of surprise and unexpected events (even if negative). Reloading would increase the time to play a turn, and will thus make less joyful to play it.
    Since reloading is allowed ,Heroic victories are banned. So if you obtain one of them, you must reload until you get a different
    type of result.
    - Relaxed Time limits are STRICTLY enforced. Players will play turns whenever they are able to and will keep admins updated on their progress.
    - Notify next player who comes after your turn by post message or leaving message on message board!

Battle Rules:

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.
    - Its ALLOWED to use seige equipment to attack city straight away instead of waiting siege equipment to construct.Siege equipment must be shown on a battle proof image.
    - All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved. Battles against AI can be played. Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve.(The Odds and Results windows must not be edited in any way. Editing out Map info, Cash, and any Units/Agents/Regions not involved in the attack is fine).
    Composition of the army must not be edited and being visible. Also it happened that numbers in the result of a battle did not match (number of soldiers - loss = men remaining). If something like what happened in this post: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post10512526 (see ss 2 & 4) happens to you it mean one only thing: you either might have cheated or you have not a vanilla install and that cause a bug in the results. Either way it's your fault and you'll need to replay the battle until you get a clean result.
    - No surrounding enemy armies with one or few units stack armies, solely to deny any survivors a retreat. Blocks of landbridges ,bridges or similar, to cut the retreat is allowed
    if not in contact with the enemy army (which means the red zone around the enemy army)
    -No attacking ships inside a port.You cannot leave a blocked port without fighting the enemy ships first. If a player keeps an army inside a fleet inside a port,
    other players are allowed to attack that fleet even if it's inside a port (if you don't know how, ask Invicta).
    -you can build only one fort per region max (it is meant per faction, so if faction A built a fort in region 1 ,also faction B can build his fort in the same region, but if a faction A also occupy the fort of faction B then it needs to leave one fort free).
    -"You cannot sally out from your settlement/fort, or attack the army besieging your settlement/fort if the result is a defeat"

Crusades and Jihads Rules:

-Crusades and Jihads are not allowed for this hotseat.

Agents Rules:

- Spies aren't allowed to spread plague in any case not matter what.
    - Spies can be used against forts and settlements as long as you have at least 60% of chances of infiltration. You'll need 2 to open a fort/settlement.
    If someone take a settlement in which you ad spies (whether it was your or not) already, and you intend to conquer it, you still need to take out of the settlements the spies to prove you have the 60% of chances of infiltrating in the turn you're going to conquer it.
    - Each faction cannot recruit more than a assassin every 25 regions owned. So to recruit the secon assassin you'd need to own 26 regions or more. For the third
    51 or more and so on.. If you have 26 regions recruit a second assassin, and after some turns the number of regions decrease to 25 or less you must immediately suicide
    one of the assassins.
    - Assassins can sabotage everywhere as long as they have at least 60% of chances. Assassins can only kill:"Priests/imams/spies/assassins/merchants/generals" as long as they have 60% of chances. (Except for Assassins which you only require a 30% chance to kill)
    -Princesses can steal through marriage other factions family mamembers/generals only if they have 60% of chances.
    -Merchants can seize other merchants only if they have 60% of chances.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several
    merchants in an army or fort/military-unit securing a resource).
    -All the agents rules are applicable against humans, but not AI, unless specified otherwise.

Building Rules:

- Only Inns/Guilds are allowed to be destroyed
    - If a settlement is under siege then it is NOT ALLOWED to destroy any buildings in the settlement.
    - You are not allowed to exterminate a settlement in the map . This is because it will destroy many buildings in the settlement(Possibly downgrade a settlement). This is also valid against the AI

Diplomacy rules

-No allying Pope
    -No giving provinces in war zone to a faction controlled by the AI (it means regions bordering-by land- with a faction you're at war with).It's ok giving it to a human-controlled faction.
    -Assasins cannot kill family members of any faction either human or AI controlled.
    -Any new player taking command of a faction previously held by another player cannot attack a faction he's officially allied with for at least 5 turns, or until the allies of that faction break the deal.
    - Any regions that are gifted, sold, traded with another Faction must have all units except one disbanded immediatly!
    -Is not allowed to vassallage AI factions
    -Faction Suicide is illegal. Anyone suspecting someone else trying to commit suicide or not playing to the best of his abilities must report it to an admin immediately. Any party involved in the splitting up or taking advantage of such gameplay will be fined accordingly.

You cannot attack other human factions within the first 2 turns. Also if you have army on another human faction at the start you'd need to evacuate it within 2 turns. If you put ships in with stacks and a siege weapon within the range of a settlement of another human player, you can't use it on turn 3 to take such settlement.

Bugs/Exploits:
    The mov.bugs cannot be used. All bugs in general are banned unless explicitly allowed.

When discrepancies will arise or aspects not covered by the rules above, the Admin on its total own discretion will rule out about such cases.
    If you believe someone might have broken the rules, you should not post it publicly! Pm first to the admin who will first investigate on the matter.
    If the breaking of the rules is confirmed, then it'll be the admin to report it publicly along with the appropriate fine/punishment.
    Last edited by themzr; June 23, 2017 at 04:19 PM.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: One King to Rule Them All (SS 6.4 Late Era)

England

Civis

Aragon.

I'll join, most likely as ERE but I am undecided. Will probably take what is needed once filled, you know what factions I do not want to play Themzr ^^
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

So this the real deal HS?))))))))))))))))))

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

I'd be willing to be in this.

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

Hey guys, be careful with Uriyaca, if no one will not accept the alliance with him, he will leave....

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

I am in too . I would like to take KoJ or Castille.Depends on how many actually join this.

if anyone agreed to play their turns on time im in. Novgorod for me >

Dur3X's Avatar Semisalis

I'll give a chance to HRE

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Oh guys a fair warning to all Durex and YuonYuon always team up and are friends.....

Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Oh guys a fair warning to all Durex and YuonYuon always team up and are friends.....
    were that happened?))))

edit: my skype is yuonyuon3 so if anyone want to elaborate a cool plan can find me there .
    Last edited by yuonyuon; December 22, 2014 at 04:52 PM.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Think I'll take Venice, can't say I've decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Luka View Post
    I am in too . I would like to take KoJ or Castille.Depends on how many actually join this.
    Woah, I don't think I've ever played a hotseat as the crusaders...

* joink *

I lay claim to KoJ, If I cannot, then ERE, if not them then... Portugal, in that order.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Scotland!

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoKyzer View Post
    Scotland!
    Wow good choice!

So it appears I made a horrible choice. I would like to chance my choice to Portugal/KoJ if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoKyzer View Post
    So it appears I made a horrible choice. I would like to chance my choice to Portugal/KoJ if possible.
    Imo:

Proto as KoJ or Egypt, Luka as Castile, me as ERE and Dr Mac as Denmark.
    I have asked Luka if he is OK with taking castile over KoJ. If I thus get KoJ I will let Proto have them should he wish.

Dr Mac will take Denmark and I will be ERE.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

There is a lot of interest for KoJ all of a sudden.But IMO the setup with Proto as KoJ or Egypt, mith as ERE, Dr Mac as Denmark and me as Castille is good.
    Now we just need 3 more players for Moors, Turks and Egypt (2 more if proto takes Egypt).KoJ should only be played if we actually get the 3 players for muslim factions IMO.

So guys if you know someone willing to play please send him a PM so that we can get this started

I am glad you agree Luka^^ Though do we really want/need another player in the east?
    Moors I get, but Seljuk or Egypt would mostly just cluster things up imo whilst the rest of the world is relatively unclustered.

I think we can start with this setup, but a Moorish player being a pretty good idea.

Page 1 of 49 123456789101126 ... LastLast