Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Submod] ExUIM - Extended Unit Info Mod for EB 2.01 - "More unit stats, better decisions"

Default Re: [Submod] ExUIM - Extended Unit Info Mod for EB 2.01 - "More unit stats, better decisions"

Thanks for the index, Casual Tactician - it's now in the EDU.

You're correct that there is no unit-specific lethality as there was in RTW. There is now only a global value that applies to all units.

Default Re: [Submod] ExUIM - Extended Unit Info Mod for EB 2.01 - "More unit stats, better decisions" (note: file available again)

This is compatible with the ongoing test versions?

We will either find a way, or make one.

Default Re: [Submod] ExUIM - Extended Unit Info Mod for EB 2.01 - "More unit stats, better decisions" (note: file available again)

Sorry, Jervaj. I was away for a while...

This version is made for EBII v2.01. It won't work with any newer versions, incl. the ongoing test versions. Well, technically it would work with newer versions (no CTDs or bugs), but it would display outdated unit-stats (and also outdated unit-descriptions; if these were changed since v2.01).

The team is currently releasing the new (beta) test-versions in such a rapid succession (kudos for that btw!), I could simply not keep up with their pace. But for the next major release, I'm plannig to make a new, updated version. You can expect me to upload that new version of the ExUIM one or two weeks after the release of the next major update (once the initial bug-fixes etc. are done and it's stable).

Its this submod gonna be adapted for 2.2? I really loved to be able to chevk the full unit info in game and not having to rely on the recruitment viewer all the time.

Will be very glad to see it back

I will be happy to see this updated too.

Just to let you guys know, as this mod seems to be abandoned, I'm uploading my own version of this kind of mod later today.

The nice thing is that my extended info is created through a script which reads the unit files, basically meaning that with each EB update, I don't need to trawl through the entire export_descr_units file.
    Check it out when it's done!

Sure will do.

Will it be save compatible?

It is indeed, Jervaj, and it's uploaded now ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaj View Post
    Its this submod gonna be adapted for 2.2? I really loved to be able to chevk the full unit info in game and not having to rely on the recruitment viewer all the time.

Will be very glad to see it back
    I was just going to tell you, that an update may still be a while. As I was going to wait for a more final release. But thanks to Cryoshakespeare's work, that wont be an issue anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoshakespeare View Post
    Just to let you guys know, as this mod seems to be abandoned, I'm uploading my own version of this kind of mod later today.

The nice thing is that my extended info is created through a script which reads the unit files, basically meaning that with each EB update, I don't need to trawl through the entire export_descr_units file.
    Check it out when it's done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryoshakespeare View Post
    It is indeed, Jervaj, and it's uploaded now ^_^
    Your mod looks very good. I'll give it a try before I start my next game. Using a script for this kind of mod, is definitely the better and more professional way (and it saves all that tedious file-editing). But I've simply not got the skills to write a script for this. I'll post the link to your thread, so people coming here can jump straight to it.

For an up-to-date mod with extended unit info/descriptions please have a look at:

Cryoshakespeare's EUD_Mod - Extended Unit Descriptions

Last edited by Casual Tactician; June 09, 2016 at 07:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12