Thread: L'Aigle: Napoleonic Warfare

Default L'Aigle: Napoleonic Warfare

After three long years of waiting, the release trailer is finally here! Alpha version will be made available on December 31st.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: L'Aigle: Napoleonic Warfare

With 3 years of development you would think he would have the game finished by now.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

This is a one-man project, and most probably Docm30 worked on this mod in his spare time. Taking these aspects into consideration, three years of development is definitely a reasonable amount of time. The mod is in my opinion the most solid Warband-related release ever.

Comes Limitis

Played it today. Absolutely awesome. I cant imagine one man doing all that. Just came on here today to check for members playing this mod. Im amazed the mod isnt getting more burn here. See for yourselves. Hard to describe everything awesome that went in to it.
    Last edited by Thorn777; August 07, 2015 at 04:09 PM.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Holy slip-disk! How am I only learning of this now? Thank you for drawing attention to this Thorn, I'll have to check out the single player campaign!