Thread: Congrats on the New Release!

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Congrats on the New Release!

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Neph on all of his hard work that he has put into Hyrule Total War. Neph is, without a doubt, the hardest working modder I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and this mod really shows that. This mod has never ceased to amaze me, and it has long been a favorite of mine, along with Thera, Call of Warhammer, and DragonDawn.

I absolutely love what you're doing with Hyrule Historia and I am enjoying the story quite a lot. I'm sad to hear that you won't be focusing on Hyrule Historia in the future, but I completely understand. I've never really played any Legend of Zelda games growing up, and I thank you for creating this mod and exposing me to such a wonderful world.

While there is still balancing that needs to be done (balancing that I have not had the chance to get to in a looooong time), this mod is definitely improving and growing with every release. I can only imagine what this mod will be like in a year or two.

Keep up the great work, Neph, and everybody have a great Holiday!

Cheers,
    The Holy Pilgrim

Apani's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Congrats on the New Release!

Hey there Pilgrim, long time no see. How you doing?

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Leave it to Holy Pilgrim to appear out of nowhere and make my day better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Holy Pilgrim View Post
    I absolutely love what you're doing with Hyrule Historia and I am enjoying the story quite a lot. I'm sad to hear that you won't be focusing on Hyrule Historia in the future, but I completely understand.
    If it makes you feel better I would rather work on nothing but the Hyrule Historia missions, it's just that if anything else besides those are going to be done in a lifetime I need to focus elsewhere for a little while and bring others on board.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    If it makes you feel better I would rather work on nothing but the Hyrule Historia missions, it's just that if anything else besides those are going to be done in a lifetime I need to focus elsewhere for a little while and bring others on board.
    After the holidays, I intend to come back to this community, so if there's something you need help with, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

It feels like ages ago that you were making the balance changes to the unit rosters

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
    It feels like ages ago that you were making the balance changes to the unit rosters
    Right?