Thread: Steam Version - Problems with Sound and Unit skins

Default Steam Version - Problems with Sound and Unit skins

Hey Guys,

i have installed the Alpha, turned it into the Enhanced and than tried out the GoT 3.0 Version.

Had to do it a little different, and change the name "GoT-Enhanced" to teutonic (or one of the other kingdom games). I think it worked since i had this nice Pyke style, when i started the GJ Campaigne, but i had read that there were also the voices adjusted to the game. Those didnt work, sicne i have my game language on german i guess... so i simply changed my game language to english and started again. But that didnt work. After i cahnged the language it crashed... i changed the language back to german again, and it still crashes...

I am not a great expert in such things... so i cannot come up with a different solution.... any ideas how to fix it?

And while i am on it: i also tried the new skins, but my GJ Armys still look like the norwegians in the base game i think. Shields all in red and white and stuff...

Thanks ahead for your help guys!

Best regards

Cpt Clipper

Default Re: Steam Version - Problems with Sound and Unit skins

Update: I named it "crusades" now, and tried that campaigne, and it works with that again.... so there is my language problem and the skin problem

Vahir's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Steam Version - Problems with Sound and Unit skins

You have a bad case of Alphaitis. It's usually caused by very slow devs. I'm afraid the only cure is patience. Of course, I could prescribe you some submods that might help.