Thread: American Revolution Mod???

Default American Revolution Mod???

Can Someone tell me where i can download this Mod because i really want to play it.
    A small country cannot contend with a great, the few cannot contend with the many, the weak cannot contend with the strong!!!

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: American Revolution Mod???

I don't think there is any American revolution mod.Theres only Napoleonic total war which is not based on the American revolution
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Wrong forum...this is about MTW II modding !

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to the TW Eras Mod Threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys!
    I don't think there is any American revolution mod.Theres only Napoleonic total war which is not based on the American revolution
    There is one for MIITW. It obviously is not released yet though...
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Shadow do you mean napoleonic total war? Its pretty much the only released mod for rtw with guns and such.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!