Hello, everybody!

I invite you all to take a look at my let's play of Rome:TR v0.5 where we are playing as Carthage. I know that Jacksauros did a let's play as the same faction but the difference is that I intend to finish the short campaign, which would mean taking out the Numidians, Iberians and the House of Scipii.
Also after finishing this campaign I will start yet another campaign (probably as Macedon).
I already have 12 parts recorded and uploaded 2 of them to youtube (most likely I'll be uploading two parts everyday.)

Link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...HBMNpWvkTA2UlX

Just a couple of heads up before you decide weather you are going to watch it or not:
1) I am not a native speaker of English so I make mistakes when I talk, mispronounce one word or two and such things will be quite common but I think all in all my message will get through.
2) Don't expect to see the way is gotta be played, I am quite average (if not worse) player, therefore, I am not much of a tactician on the battlefield nor in the campaign map.
3) I will be playing on H/H difficulty.

So! If you decide to watch my LP I hope you can enjoy it and, why not, leave a comment & rate!

This is Shesgar signing out.
Goodbye!