Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to add LOD to models using HXD or else?

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Default Re: How to add LOD to models using HXD or else?

Hey, I like to see I wasn't the only one handling the "lost barb_full_base enigma". I've just noticed this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth4Health View Post
    Got it to work, created lod2, lod3 and lod4 using the ProOptimizer modifier and the rigging part was far easier than I thought initially. I can upload it somewhere or send it to you if you want.
    Yes please. If you read this, at least for me, I'd be glad to have a fixed version of the barb_full_base which doesn't fade away leaving two eyes and smiley teeth at a distance.
    So if you would upload the file and paste the link here I would be thankful, mate.
    Last edited by Sir Althfons; April 08, 2017 at 10:05 AM.

Stealth4Health's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Althfons View Post
    Hey, I like to see I wasn't the only one handling the "lost barb_full_base enigma". I've just noticed this thread now.

Yes please. If you read this, at least for me, I'd be glad to have a fixed version of the barb_full_base which doesn't fade away leaving two eyes and smiley teeth at a distance.
    So if you would upload the file and paste the link here I would be thankful, mate.
    Oh, I don't remember this thread anymore, nor do I think that I still have that file. Though for the case that I will come across that file at some point I will remember to upload it and post it here.

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth4Health View Post
    Oh, I don't remember this thread anymore, nor do I think that I still have that file. Though for the case that I will come across that file at some point I will remember to upload it and post it here.
    Well, it´s no wonder. However if you happen to find and post it here, at least your work will have been worth something. I promise to plus rep you if you do.

“He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog -- a Christian dog.”
    ― Ragnar Redbeard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12