Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which faction do you like playing as the most?

Default Re: Which faction do you like playing as the most?

Eastern Roman Empire/Kingdom of Jerusalem are probably tied for my "most played", but almost all the factions have their own charm.

Khara-Kitai (for the times when you just want to have Mongol Doomstacks drop on your skull), Oman (Center of the World, almost limitless opportunities for where you can go for), the different flavors of Rajput (fighting each other, the Muslims, random warlords, and the Mongols for supremacy), Vladimir-Suzdal and Volga Bulgaria (for those quiet campaigns at the top of the world)...Abbasids (fighting almost every kind of enemy with a unique blend of your own)....

It's almost like the old ones IMHO.

Abbasids the most. Saladin is a badass and the Abbasid armies of this mod are just amazing, and like Turtler said, they respond to every unit type with a variation of their own, being very flexible and all rounded yet very powerful jacks of all trades. Variety is key though, although no factions lack it.

Kypchaks and ERE sometimes Khwarezmshah for tough campaign.But I like Romans most of course

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

turtling withgeorgia, not only because i am georgian but also because we have quite strong armored units, and also beautiful

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

Christian factions:
    -Roman Empire, reviving the Empire is fun!
    -Kingdom of Jerusalem, The Crusades is interesting, reading an alternate history TL about the Crusades made me conquer Egypt and partition it with Makuria
    -Georgia, because of my girlfriend, and making an empire out of them is awesome.

Muslim factions:
    -Khwarezmids, interesting history.
    -Abbasids, building the Caliphate one turn at a time.

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

Restoring Roman glory is always fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12