Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Europe could be Islamised

Default Re: How Europe could be Islamised

I hate that rhetoric.
    Yeah, i can imagin that.

Communists and Islamists are natural allies. Islam has also this concept about spreading the wealth. So for the communists Islamists are the perfect battering against the west, great satan USA, capitalism and so on. All ofcourse underlined with emotional Nonsense like "grow up with muslims". Well, i did. I can remember then not coming to school on their holydays, because they can it as their right while everyone else had. I remember them telling me about how Angels helped the Believers killing jews, because they wouldn't convert or pay the extra Tax in the 7th grade.

Caelifer_1991's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Raubritter View Post
    Yeah, i can imagin that.

Communists and Islamists are natural allies. Islam has also this concept about spreading the wealth. So for the communists Islamists are the perfect battering against the west, great satan USA, capitalism and so on. All ofcourse underlined with emotional Nonsense like "grow up with muslims". Well, i did. I can remember then not coming to school on their holydays, because they can it as their right while everyone else had. I remember them telling me about how Angels helped the Believers killing jews, because they wouldn't convert or pay the extra Tax in the 7th grade.
    Were they not still children however? If I were to base my opinion on humanity upon the filth that I had the misfortune of growing up with then I would not have made the decision to live a productive life expanding the reach of our collective knowledge and prosperity as an Engineer, what I would do is kill as many people as possible before killing myself. Stupidity is not localised in any single demographic group, nor has it ever been and nor will it ever be, and childhood experiences are no sound basis upon which to base your opinion of more than a billion people.

Were they not still children however?
    So what do you think what kind of enviorment produces these "children" ?

Stupidity is not localised in any single demographic group, nor has it ever been and nor will it ever be, and childhood experiences are no sound basis upon which to base your opinion of more than a billion people.
    I never said anything about stupidity. Also, don't tell me that stuff, tell it people like this Guy who tries to convince people that Islam is okay because he grew up with them. Seriously, don't lecture me how i should form my opinion about things.

So what do you think what kind of enviorment produces these "children" ?

I never said anything about stupidity. Also, don't tell me that stuff, tell it people like this Guy who tries to convince people that Islam is okay because he grew up with them. Seriously, don't lecture me how i should form my opinion about things.
    ... but infact you did mention stupidity, it was the entire crux of your position, in that various children said various stupid things when you were also a child. As for how you ought to form an opinion, very well, you are free to form whichever opinions you wish however you like, but if you wish to form an opinion that is both productive and which takes full account of the facts, then you will consider taking my advice. Good bye.

... but infact you did mention stupidity, it was the entire crux of your position, in that various children said various stupid things when you were also a child.
    Why do you go on to call it stupid? I never called it stupid. Millions of muslims believe this and so did this children.

Good bye.
    First you wanna lecture me, but not this Guy who basicly actualy does it, and now you give me this snippy "good buy". Now i remember why i set your posts on ignore untill your response to me.

What the frog....

After massive and long anti christianity propaganda, that sells itself as anti religion in theory but in practice is anti christianity, there is a cultural and religious vacuum, and the most proeminent candidate to replace it is islam of course. The anti christianity oops I mean anti "religion" people were very useful for this agenda.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    After massive and long anti christianity propaganda, that sells itself as anti religion in theory but in practice is anti christianity, there is a cultural and religious vacuum, and the most proeminent candidate to replace it is islam of course. The anti christianity oops I mean anti "religion" people were very useful for this agenda.
    [citation needed]
    You're gonna have to explain how secularist arguments don't apply every bit as much to Islam as they do to Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Hea View Post
    [citation needed]
    You're gonna have to explain how secularist arguments don't apply every bit as much to Islam as they do to Christianity.
    Most intellectual roots of secularism of western writers were people who lived and breathed in either christian country or cultural christian country.

Christianity and Islam work differently, even if they are both Abrahamic religions, different religions are not equal even if they have some common areas, and the most famous writers who put roots for secularism or anti religion ideas didn't live in muslim societies, and the subtleties of such escape them for natural reasons.

Picking a few pro secular or with christianity skepticism writers, which can be subject to dispute, most of the Enlightment writers in a way or another put roots for secularism, and in XIX century, the big 3, Nietzsche, Karl Marx and Freud.

Nietzsche for example, finding christianity abhorrent, he ends up emphasizing with his idealized views of Islam and Hinduism, of which he had little direct contact with, see the last pages of the book Anti Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by fkizz View Post
    Most intellectual roots of secularism of western writers were people who lived and breathed in either christian country or cultural christian country.

Christianity and Islam work differently, even if they are both Abrahamic religions, different religions are not equal even if they have some common areas, and the most famous writers who put roots for secularism or anti religion ideas didn't live in muslim societies, and the subtleties of such escape them for natural reasons.

Picking a few pro secular or with christianity skepticism writers, which can be subject to dispute, most of the Enlightment writers in a way or another put roots for secularism, and in XIX century, the big 3, Nietzsche, Karl Marx and Freud.

Nietzsche for example, finding christianity abhorrent, he ends up emphasizing with his idealized views of Islam and Hinduism, of which he had little direct contact with, see the last pages of the book Anti Christ.
    The ignorance of those in the enlightenment does not reflect upon the ideas espoused today, I am a secularist and I am no more fond of Islam than I am of any other religion, and what's more no other secularist that I've met or known has had any preference for Islam either... or any undue bias against Christianity. Anecdotal evidence you may say, and that would be true, but what evidence do you have that any secularist today is in some way biased against Christianity especially? That is on you to prove.

Denny Crane!'s Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Ah Fkizz and his crisis of philosophy again, this time a complete failure to understand Nietzsche. He admired Islam from afar and wanted to study it especially the most conservative kind to better judge his own continents culture or crisis of culture, he was an admirer of strong identity and will to power, not religion itself. Yet was also a critic of Islam at the same time (Birth of Tragedy) and its lack of individualism. Also it should be noted that Nietzsche was never so obvious as to be in utter abhorrence of Christianity but to deconstruct the framework of metaphysics on which Christianity relies and formulate new models and not to have double standards and the identity crisis that was indeed present in his time between Christian morality and society. His support of Islam if anything was political or cultural not philosophical or religious in any way. He was in any case no standard bearer for atheism. As philosophy goes he was mad frequently and scattershot and wrapped up in his own perceptions.

Communists and Islamists are natural allies. Islam has also this concept about spreading the wealth.

And how do any of the countries in the Arab peninsula -- which are regarded as the most Islamic on Earth -- reflect that opinion of economic equality?
    House of Caesers
    Under the patronage and son of Empress Meg
    Brother of the mighty Geat Carl von Döbeln

Graphics Workshop | My Graphics Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    Ah Fkizz and his crisis of philosophy again, this time a complete failure to understand Nietzsche. He admired Islam from afar and wanted to study it especially the most conservative kind to better judge his own continents culture or crisis of culture, he was an admirer of strong identity and will to power, not religion itself.
    Despite being anti-religion in general, Nietzsche does show an apreciation for his idealized view of Islamic and Hindu philosophy, while showing utter disgust for christian philosophy, so we are basically agreeing here denny.

We are in agreement, I don't understand why the (?) pseudo-oposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane! View Post
    His support of Islam if anything was political or cultural not philosophical or religious in any way. He was in any case no standard bearer for atheism. As philosophy goes he was mad frequently and scattershot and wrapped up in his own perceptions.
    Ok maybe either I didn't express myself well or you didn't understand what I said. I didn't mean to say Nietzsche is pro-Religion, I even included him in big 3 of the top secular writers, but now I made it more clear I guess.

Say, show a Muslim nietzsche writings, maybe he will not like his anti religion positioning, but he will apreciate Nietzsche good coments on Islam background philosophy, same thing for an Hindu.

The idea is that western anti religion writers only know well christianism, due most of pro secularism writers having lived in christian west, and other religions don't really fit with their typical arguments that were made with christianity as a benchmark.
    Last edited by fkizz; December 27, 2014 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    I hate that rhetoric.

For Europe to become "Islamised" -- what I presume means to adopt Islam as its main religion as a whole instead of just eating halal chicken burgers instead -- there must be some complete overhaul of the current political system, which simply won't happen. There seems to be this presumption of a large Muslim population means somehow all of us will start to accept Islam or be made to, despite the huge construct of democracies across almost all European nations. Unless there's some super jihadi revolution on the way I wasn't informed of?

I think people need to get real when it comes to Islam. Go out, grow up with Muslims as I did and see for your very eyes how hypocritcal they are and how much they really don't care for their religion (at least the youth). The only reason the youth of today in England hold close to Islam is mainly to please their parents' wishes and to retain the fear which was burned in them at mosques throughout their childhood -- like what happened to most of us brought up in Christian communities with the whole "Hell" malarky.

Islam may well grow bigger in Europe but it certainly does not pose a threat to Western culture, as every right-wing diehard likes to make out. If anything I'd say it's the complete opposite and with time it will continue to lose its influence on the next generation (and so on and so on and so on)...
    Is there any muslims at all in belfast?

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by oberst_ag View Post
    Is there any muslims at all in belfast?
    There was a Secular Iranian dude there once. But he foolishly went to a fencing tournament wearing his Iranian uniform (with a great big "IRA" lettering on his back), not long after that he mysteriously died. So, it's probably quite hard for some Muslims to live in Belfast, being confused for terrorists I reckon, just not the kind of terrorist one would expect.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    There was a Secular Iranian dude there once. But he foolishly went to a fencing tournament wearing his Iranian uniform (with a great big "IRA" lettering on his back), not long after that he mysteriously died. So, it's probably quite hard for some Muslims to live in Belfast, being confused for terrorists I reckon, just not the kind of terrorist one would expect.
    There are plenty of Muslims in Belfast.

Himster's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    There are plenty of Muslims in Belfast.
    Well I think I'd know, I've been there like 2 and a half times. And I only saw one and I'm especially observant.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts.
    -Betrand Russell

Their is 1 % Non-Christian religions
    And this is the ethnics The largest non-white ethnic groups were Chinese (6,300) and Indian(6,200). Black people of various origins made up 0.2% of the 2011 population and people of mixed ethnicity made up 0.2%.[106]So we can safely say NI is not going to become islamasied in the near future because there are no muslim there .

nce_wht_guy's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by oberst_ag View Post
    Their is 1 % Non-Christian religions
    And this is the ethnics The largest non-white ethnic groups were Chinese (6,300) and Indian(6,200). Black people of various origins made up 0.2% of the 2011 population and people of mixed ethnicity made up 0.2%.[106]So we can safely say NI is not going to become islamasied in the near future because there are no muslim there .
    Yeah, trust me. Northern Ireland is not a very 'hot' immigration destination. I don't care how rough you think Muslim immigrants are, they're an absolute delight compared to your typical Shankill .
    Support Russia!

Mostly because Ireland is a backwards country and an economical failed state. Immigrants obviously want to go to better places to live.

nce_wht_guy's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    Mostly because Ireland is a backwards country and an economical failed state. Immigrants obviously want to go to better places to live.
    I always thought it was because we already murdered most of our cartoonists.
    Support Russia!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast