Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Iberian Tribes.

Default Re: [Preview] Iberian Tribes.

First post updated with Arevaci and Turdetani spear scutarii... I hope that you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miri82 View Post
    First post updated with Arevaci and Turdetani spear scutarii... I hope that you like it.
    Looking very cool - I'm not an expert, but are those helmets historically correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore View Post
    Looking very cool - I'm not an expert, but are those helmets historically correct?
    You are talking about italian attics?....turdetani was a greek influenced peopple...like almost all the east iberian coast.

Updated with Cessetani and Gallaeci Spear Scutarii

Thanks, that explains that. I like the new units too!

Quote Originally Posted by Commodore View Post
    Thanks, that explains that. I like the new units too!

Edetani, Celtici and Lusitani Spear Scutarii added to OP
    Last edited by Miri82; January 03, 2015 at 04:33 PM.

Miri! awesome work! itīs possible to get it in a separete part? with unit textures and that awesome units?? please! i will apreciate to much! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Flavius View Post
    Miri! awesome work! itīs possible to get it in a separete part? with unit textures and that awesome units?? please! i will apreciate to much! =)
    Thnkyou Marcus. I think that one separate part of CIU will be released with the iberian reskin...like the others parts... and a global release too.

Hey Miri I just remember I have this pic to share with a celtiberian warrior . If only Scutums had this size ingame
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Avetis; January 04, 2015 at 07:02 AM.

Legatus21

Such pictures are very hyperbolized - larger sword, lager shield, more muscular man, taller helmets. It's just a symbolism

P.S. I've just take your images at spoiler.

OP updated with Cantabri Spear Scutarii. May be the final release will have more fur tunics variation.

All spear scutarii done.

canīt wait dude! awesome work! =) Thanks for the hard work on that tribes, iīm form Edetania, so itīs a special modd for me...really apreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by Legatus21 View Post
    Hey Miri I just remember I have this pic to share with a celtiberian warrior . If only Scutums had this size ingame
    With some changes may have a celtiberian noble.

canīt wait dude! awesome work! =) Thanks for the hard work on that tribes, iīm form Edetania, so itīs a special modd for me...really apreciate that!
    Thank you marcus. I hope that you dont wait more than needed. Im from near of tarragona...antique cessetania...near of ciudadella iberica of calafell..one of cessetania s abandoned after the roman invasion. Im in lovewith iberians too.

Quote Originally Posted by Miri82 View Post
    Thank you marcus. I hope that you dont wait more than needed. Im from near of tarragona...antique cessetania...near of ciudadella iberica of calafell..one of cessetania s abandoned after the roman invasion. Im in lovewith iberians too.
    Really Miri?? i fought ( reencactment of course xd ) in the ciudadella iberica de Calafell many times! even sleep inside the city, in one of the authentic rooms were hte iberians rest too...nice to know that mate! =) if you need or want photos of reenacment events or somethig just tell me, i am with Athenea Promakhos, Evocati Apri Scipioni and i colaborate with Ibercalafell ( iberian group of calafell ) =)

Entonces eres espaņol? un placer conocerte! eres un gran modder, me encanta tu trabajo, gracias por tratar a estos pueblos con el respeto que merecen!

Really Miri?? i fought ( reencactment of course xd ) in the ciudadella iberica de Calafell many times! even sleep inside the city, in one of the authentic rooms were hte iberians rest too...nice to know that mate! =) if you need or want photos of reenacment events or somethig just tell me, i am with Athenea Promakhos, Evocati Apri Scipioni and i colaborate with Ibercalafell ( iberian group of calafell ) =)

Entonces eres espaņol? un placer conocerte! eres un gran modder, me encanta tu trabajo, gracias por tratar a estos pueblos con el respeto que merecen!
    Yes im spanish.. .

I live now in the town near of calafell...5km... nice to meet you too.

About the pictures...im searching for celtiberian patterns for the shields if you have some if them could help me to done some more patterns variations.

Awesome stuff! Keep it up :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Olennius View Post
    Awesome stuff! Keep it up :-)
    Thank you Olennius.

Some sneak peak of Arevaci Swordsmen

Still i have only two tunics patterns, more will be added. Unit colour will change to dirty white and red for the tunics.

More fur and leather cover variations is comming..and some new reeskinned iberian bascinet.

Final Arevaci Swordsmen added to OP

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast