Thread: Modern Portuguese

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

Default Modern Portuguese

Well, it's time we got a language thread set up so that we know what we want them to look like.

Here, we will have a link to the master source document for the Portuguese,

and here we will have a link to the translated master document. When this translated document is completed, recording can begin.

This thread is for discussing the language, translation, sources of information, and eventually, the mod itself and how it can be improved. Portuguese is allowed in here, to simplify things for those involved, but I'd appreciate it if things that are important to, say, me, are written in English.

If your language doesn't already have thread, PM me and I'll make one, or go ahead and make one yourself, and I'll make sure that your first post contains all the necessary info. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Beiss; November 07, 2006 at 10:06 AM.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Pyrgopolynices's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Modern Portuguese

Great. I can hardly wait for my game to come and start this. 14th November estimated arrival for me.

Ao trabalho! :tooth:

Korinthos Hoplites's Avatar Centenarius

I'm gonna help with translation, but you'll have to provide me with the speeches, I'm only getting the game in December the 3rd (not completely sure, though)

Of course. I'll start extracting things some time next week, or the week after that.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

Valentin the II's Avatar Primicerius

Whats this obsesion with portugese?
    The only 2 language threads revolve intierly around them.
    What about the ruskies?
    Born to be wild - live to outgrow it (Lao Tzu)
    Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon
    In contrast to the efforts of tiny Israel to make contributions to the world so as to better mankind, one has to ask what have those who have strived to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth done other than to create hate and bloodshed.

I just haven't launched them yet, Valentin. Remember, you can always start a Russian thread on your own. Just remember to keep links to the master documents available in the first post, like I did.