Thread: Next faction overhaul

Default Next faction overhaul

Just wondering what faction you guys are going to overhaul next. I freaking love those roman uniforms.

Default Re: Next faction overhaul

I reckon a faction like the Huns might be next. Some of the faction have new general names, but are essentially re-named vanilla factions for now.

The guys are hard at work on overhauling the Sassanian Empire. Also the German factions will be getting some love and various other tweaks to multiple areas.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Awww yiiiiis! Closely following up your mod, Dresden & team! How far have you come on the update? Any screenshots?

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Keeping all screenshots and previews quiet until we're basically all done, at which point we'll post up a big preview of what's coming up. Shouldn't be long though, so hold on a little longer

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    The guys are hard at work on overhauling the Sassanian Empire. Also the German factions will be getting some love and various other tweaks to multiple areas.
    Sweet cant wait to see some more advanced Germanic tribes similar to the goths. One of the things I don't like about Attila is the Germanic tribes are still depicted as shirtless crazy people when by this point they would've started to advance. They wouldn't have sacked Rome twice otherwise.