Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Total War: ATTILA - Red Horse Trailer

Default Re: Total War: ATTILA - Red Horse Trailer

horrible voice acting. "Red Horse is comming Comrade". It feels like new Red Alert, no a TW games.

why it is so hard to use original language and english subtitles?

This game just doesn't interest me. And I really wished it did.

NO blood in any of the videos then..................another DLC to sell again that should be in the game???
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

LOL, that poor Soldier in the desert on frame 0:23, head low, heavy chainmail, metal helmet, 200 degree weather, C'mon CA give the guy a Desert Oasis to shoot for. and remember sometime a trailer is always glamorous then the product.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilkas09 View Post
    horrible voice acting. "Red Horse is comming Comrade". It feels like new Red Alert, no a TW games.

why it is so hard to use original language and english subtitles?

"Red" and "Comrade" in the same sentence indeed feels very Soviet.

Leonidas480bc's Avatar Semisalis

The trailer was good but i will not buy this game. Maybe after a year once you have fixed it and there are allot of mods out. If you want to give me a free copy and pay me to beta test it for you i will agree to that.

Anything that makes this an improvement in terms of being more towards the original aim of TW -- a wargame on a grand scale..
    I mean real unit battle mechanics that affect the way they fight. Some individual unit mechanics that mean they do things differently.
    So we do not get the lotr perfectly matched block vs block effect every single battle

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal at portas View Post
    i see that the colors of the uniforms of barbaric factions as the Visigoths and the Sassanid Empire have very vivid and unreal colors.
    more muted colors needed for the clothes of the units of these factions.
    No pleasing everyone. I personally much prefer the colourful uniforms even if not 100% historically accurate to the bland generic type ones seen in Rome 2.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

We can all agree on one thing, CA makes great trailers!
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Lionheart11's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Samraat Mahendra Maurya View Post
    We can all agree on one thing, CA makes great trailers!
    ...that have little to do with actual game play.
    "illegitimi non carborundum"

TW RIP

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by sgz View Post
    No pleasing everyone. I personally much prefer the colourful uniforms even if not 100% historically accurate to the bland generic type ones seen in Rome 2.
    yep after patch 15 they did tone it all down a lot, which makes it rather dull to look at :/
    and the previews so far has been green, brown and grey colors.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

ariyan's Avatar Civis

guys what he said in the trailer
    can you fill the blanks?
    the desert is unforgiving.he does not forget.from the shores of daniul to the sands of egypt and arabia the eastern roman empire swells they think they have these lands and count the riches they have plundered.they give thanks to their god with extravagant tribute but there is another who is hunger for gold must be satan-----------.so they hastened , titan their grip on the wealth of east buth they treat with the demon of the north. we will strike,---------------------------------------and behold a red horse and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth-----------------.a empires rise ,empires fall and some are left in ashes.the desert does not forget.
    Sassanian are coming!!!!!!

Hae_Shin's Avatar Foederatus

I don't understand why the graphics quality of Totalwar intros are even not match for age of empires 3...

Everything looks nice. But the horse armor of Sassanids look not alright and they are all clons...
    Hunnic guy looks awesome with North Asian features but his armor looks fantastic and his helmet is from Mongolian Khanate era...

Quote Originally Posted by Architect of Doom View Post

"Red" and "Comrade" in the same sentence indeed feels very Soviet.
    At no point did the narrator ever say the word comrade...

Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    At no point did the narrator ever say the word comrade...
    Well, I could barely understand what the narrator said in the trailer. And in my comment, I was mostly pointing out what Vilkas09 said rather than being criticising the trailer.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is an excellent trailer no doubt, and I am glad CA finally realized that they NEEDED SPECIFIC FACTION MUSIC. The music fits perfectly with this trailer, and I can only hope Beddow does a good job this time for making specific faction music, the narration could have been better, but I like the voice acting, far better than Rome 2's voice acting for Eastern factions. I'm not too particularly impressed with the colours, I don't want to see all green and yellow, make it bright purple, or dark purple or something. But like always, never be fooled by CA. I don't think half the things they show in the trailer will come onto the game which is a real shame. But then after Rome 2's release, I wouldn't expect them to deliver everything they show.

Still good trailer! But where are the Sassind Cibanirii that Harry Sidebottom writes so passionately about in the Ballista series??????? Why are the cataphracts not holding lances??????????

Viking FOREFATHERS - Not Vikings themselves

What I understood (non native speaker)
    the desert is unforgiving.he does not forget.from the shores of DANUBE (shows the Danube) to the sands of egypt and arabia the Eastern Roman Empire swells. they think they have TAMED these lands and count the riches they have plundered. They give thanks to their god with extravagant tribute, but there is another WHOSE hunger for gold must be SATED. His appetite knows no end. So they hastened TO TIGHTEN their grip on the wealth of the East. But as they treat with the demons to the north, we will strike !

And with sword and spear and blood (it makes, They ???) from these imposters what is rightfully ours.
    ---------------------------------------and behold a red horse and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth. Empires rise ,empires fall and some are left in ashes. The desert does not forget.
    Last edited by Lookerz; December 03, 2014 at 10:52 AM.

Jokern's Avatar Mowbray of Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by ariyan View Post
    guys what he said in the trailer
    can you fill the blanks?
    Here you go:

"The desert is unforgiving. It does not forget.

From the shores of the Danube, to the sands of Egypt and Arabia, The Eastern Roman Empire swells. They think they have tamed these lands. And count the riches they have plundered.

They give thanks to their god with extravagant tribute. But, there is another whose hunger for gold must be sated. His appetite knows no end.

So they hasten to tighten their grip on the wealth of the east. But as they treat with the demons to the north, we will strike. And with sword and spear and bloodied mace, take back from these imposters what is rightfully ours.

And behold, a red horse. And power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth.

Empires rise, empires fall, and some are left in ashes.

The desert does not forget."

Thanks Jokern !

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

The trailer is cool an all that, but why am i not satisfied?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast