Thread: Roma Surrectum 2.6 - Me 1-turn, AI 0-turn?

Default Roma Surrectum 2.6 - Me 1-turn, AI 0-turn?

So at the start screen of Roma Surrectum 2.6 I choose one turn campaigns, and in-game I choose and tried several factions.
    Here is the problem, when I make large enough army to attack some settlement and when I siege it, it's okay(has 2-3 army units in it ), next turn in that same settlement I sieged FULL ARMY INSIDE all of a sudden (20+ units)
    So I'm like: "okay maybe I didn't see the army" happened several times...
    Next problem when I maintain the siege, the enemy tries to defend it with huge army, ofc I win, but very next turn, more and more mega army comes, it is unbelievable, it goes on for 3,4 turns, Untill I win settlement with my army crippled as ****.
    When i finally win the settlement, it goes over again, enemy approaching with yet again 2,3 MEGA armies (by mega I mean all flags full on the campaign map ~20 units each), and all that coming from 2,3 nearby enemy settlements.

My question is, is this normal cause, it is impossible to advance trough map with this, and I have settings on MEDIUM campaign, MEDIUM battle difficulty.

Am I playing on 1-turn and AI on 0-turn??

(I tried 0-turn campaigns myself, it is awful just producing army fight 24/7 and not even choosing battles to fight on battle map, cause it's fight all the time, no joy in that).

Please help, I'm new at Roma Surrectum settings and changes from RTW

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Roma Surrectum 2.6 - Me 1-turn, AI 0-turn?

Moved from Q&S to RS Tech. If not proper Tech forum, please move.