Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 3.5 Official Release - Patch 17

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.7 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

Hi. "Download the mod manager made by Mitch" - is it absolutely necessary? This mod manager doesn't work for me.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 1.7 for Emperor Edition Patch 16.1

if you can run my mod using vanilla mod manager then feel free to do, its should work both of them
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    if you can run my mod using vanilla mod manager then feel free to do, its should work both of them
    Unfortunately your mod doesn't work for me. I don't understand why if you upgrade it for last patch (16.1).

your game not patched to 16.1 , update your game and this mod work fine

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    your game not patched to 16.1 , update your game and this mod work fine
    Well if AI started to kick your butt before turn 20 then its should work fine like you said
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

AI fighting very much , each turn many faction destroyed and anyone know what the hell happen to Steam Workshop ? it always have those words when i try to find some mods in there " No items matching your search criteria were found "

Every mods, including last update of VV and DEI, work fine except your mod. Do you have any ideas? PS: I didn’t bay Wrath of Sparta DLC, but have the last version of game.

can you write your mod list ? you use launcher or mod manager to load mods ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    can you write your mod list ? you use launcher or mod manager to load mods ?
    I use only official mod manager from CA and all mods work perfectly.

You should wonder why you cant use mod manager from Mitch.As long you are in patch 16.1 than its should okay, i even already rework cai for latest DLC, its very worthwhile to play it now

If official mod manger not working try mod manager from Mitch, perhaps its can work. Both are same nothing change on function

Added music background on main Thread.Enjoy the tune
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 20, 2014 at 08:40 AM.

Steam version needed :=)

Quote Originally Posted by ingvard1979 View Post
    I use only official mod manager from CA and all mods work perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Steam version needed :=)
    Try enable out of date mods option, if that still fails then i give you simple solution. Try create new mods by yourself, look the content of my Better AI copy paste then into new mods. Its should 100 % guarante work, if not then either my mod or the game itself have different version or under different patch.Your hard work will be repaid in full when you see the CAI actualy done the correct job in your game on every Campaign.
    Good luck and god speed

Try enable out of date mods option, if that still fails then i give you simple solution. Try create new mods by yourself, look the content of my Better AI copy paste then into new mods. Its should 100 % guarante work, if not then either my mod or the game itself have different version or under different patch.Your hard work will be repaid in full when you see the CAI actualy done the correct job in your game on every Campaign.
    Good luck and god speed
    Thanks for your advises I'll try to do as you say.

Try create new mods by yourself, look the content of my Better AI copy paste then into new mods. Its should 100 % guarante work
    Done. This method works! Thanks you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by ingvard1979 View Post
    Done. This method works! Thanks you very much!
    Glad to hear it, enjoy the mod and enjoy the game

Feel free to post teritory map screen shoot on late turn, its should be fun looking what faction get eaten by who ?
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM.

hi all!
    how this mod work in WoS campaign?(not startad yet bcs. many negative feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    hi all!
    how this mod work in WoS campaign?(not startad yet bcs. many negative feedback)
    Well i just get rid the old personality from WoS campaign and replaced with mine.
    What plague the rome and most total war game, its is not bad unit, it is not bad ui, bad music, and dll, its just passive CAI.

Is this fault from CA ? No, C.A already done the job creating better CAI but not every faction get same level of quality of CAI, some is good, some is average, some is balanced enough.Combining this with lot of faction on the map, its give player taste to steam roll with ease, by plucking the weak ones who cant defend himself, dont its your strategy on playing total war ? But sooner or later we became to obvious know how to handle gameplay, we know the overflow, its method is rinse and repeat, in the end we feel this give player no chalenges at all.Even at some point to easy, its like player faction destiny to rule the world and was the smartess among other AI faction, am i correct ?

What my mods, do just get rid weaker personality replace them with very aggresive one, know where to attack, where to defend, when to backstab,and many other things apply this concept to all faction and now you face something that unpredictable, because even minor faction acting smarter equal with major faction.Basicly you cant say "Mehh" again, steam rolling the other small faction with ease.

In short resume

Vanilla CAI mostly fill with this

Better CAI mostly fill with this

But i recommend to try 15 turn and you can decide it by yourself
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 21, 2014 at 07:58 AM.

ok thx. i prefer the second pick !
    I played momentan on grand camp. AOI mod + your AI mini (only CAI) , and i see the AI agressív az NEVER before ! really enjoy _) ( i think ill wait a bit more for pl. WoS camp, needed good unit packs )

I played momentan on grand camp. AOI mod + your AI mini (only CAI) , and i see the AI agressív az NEVER before ! really enjoy _) ( i think ill wait a bit more for pl. WoS camp, needed good unit packs )
    Glad you like it, enjoy the mod and stay tune for latest update

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Sounds interesting!! will be testing this mod over Xmas