Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] The Battle_interfaces for TGC

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Default [Preview] The Battle_interfaces for TGC

Here are the battle_Interfaces for TGC.

Each culture, seven, have her own Interface. Each culture have a new template for the factionsymbols on the right side. But the Symbol and colours of the fraction are the same like the mainsymbol of this fractions.

For the fraction:
    Lombards, Normans and Papal State
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

For the fraction:
    Croatia, Bulgaria, Bulgaria rebels and Serbia

For the fraction:
    HRE, Moravia and Franks

For the fraction:
    Fatimids, Abasids, Kalbids, Chandax, Aghlabids and Tulunids

For the fraction:
    Roman Empire and Roman Rebels

For the fraction:
    Kiev

For the fraction:
    Magyars, Turcomans and Pechenegs

We hope, yuo like it a Little.
    many greetings the TGC-Team

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: [Preview] The Battle_interfaces for TGC

Superb work! Congrats!

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Awesome stuff here!

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Very nice , although I would prefer something else than black eagle on yellow field for the franks/german and moravians as this symbols associates with high middle age HRE and it seems to me out of place for TGC timeframe. I would advise to use some kind of religious motive instead.
    Last edited by demagogos nicator; November 30, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

I know. But HRE is not a faction in campaign of the mod. It is a fraction for custom battles.
    I don't know why. Perhaps Antonius can answer the question.
    The fraction in the campaign for the North are Franks and Morawia.
    This are the symbols for both for the battle-Interface:
    Franks:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	franks.png 
Views:	306 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	317772

Morawia:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moravia.png 
Views:	302 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	317773

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Icon11 Re: [Preview] The Battle_interfaces for TGC

German faction is not in the campaign because it is evolution of Eastern Frankish faction (Francia Orientalis changes to the Imperium Romanm after the military reforms took placeand frankish roster will be replaced with german).

Please do not use the symbol above for the moravian faction as the symbol above is a symbol of later Margraviate of Moravia and it is absolutly inaccurate to use it for the Great Moravian Principality (I would say it is as inaccurate as using English or Spanich coat of arms instead). Do not forget that coat of armes started to be used in Europe only about 100 years after the end date of this mod. I would advice you to use some of theese pictures for the base of Moravian symbol:

http://www.pokladymoravy.cz/wp-conte...2010/10/5c.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ul%C4%8Dic.png

As for the East Franks I would also prefer the symbol with angel which were previewed as a part of Francia orientalis preview:

Last edited by demagogos nicator; November 30, 2014 at 05:04 PM.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

The symbols aren't from me. This symbols are older as i am in the team.
    I can change the symbols no problem. Antonius must say this, and i change this.

I know that the starting of coa with the beginning of the knights.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

1st of all that is a great work!!
    Congats hyretic.
    About symbols its true that symbols must re-locate because a change Absinthia did a while ago made some things gone a bit messed up!
    Frankia Orientalis will have the Angel symbol...
    UI symbols will be in a final order soon! Its not hyretic's fault.
    About HRE. Read FAQ...HRE will "replace" East Frankia after a major event.
    Our task is that the player that will start with Frankia orientalis will recieve an event of Otto's coronation. After this event the player will have the hard task to re-order his state and his armies!
    The player will recieve a number of units as a transition help but he/she must re-organise the new state fast!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Okay. Then i change the symbols of East Frankia.

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    1st of all that is a great work!!
    Congats hyretic.
    About symbols its true that symbols must re-locate because a change Absinthia did a while ago made some things gone a bit messed up!
    Frankia Orientalis will have the Angel symbol...
    UI symbols will be in a final order soon! Its not hyretic's fault.
    About HRE. Read FAQ...HRE will "replace" East Frankia after a major event.
    Our task is that the player that will start with Frankia orientalis will recieve an event of Otto's coronation. After this event the player will have the hard task to re-order his state and his armies!
    The player will recieve a number of units as a transition help but he/she must re-organise the new state fast!
    WouldnŽt it be better to change it to the Roman Empire by the time Henry I. came to power ? I know he had reform the whole empire at first and even renounced a coronation.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvzilla View Post
    WouldnŽt it be better to change it to the Roman Empire by the time Henry I. came to power ? I know he had reform the whole empire at first and even renounced a coronation.
    Actually my friend no..Please read our Imperium Romanum (that actually means Roman Empire) preview!
    We call it HRE instead of Roman Empire because that way we serve few goals for us (TGC mod).
    1st : We point out the Romans (the ones you may call Byzantines) point of view in that dispute.
    2nd: Even with the H letter infront of the RE "Germans" state still has the term Roman Empire in its title.
    With that "confusion" we need to show the players the constant change of relations between the east and west under the dispute of who was the Legitimate Roman Emperor!
    TGC mod will not try to change players minds of what they believe. But it will try to show them via the game , how the other people of that time saw issues like the Roman Empire heritage, the relations between Christians and Islamic world, the propspective of Both Romans and Bulgarians for their great war between them, the new dynamic change of the world durring of some people migrations etc!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Hyretic, lad, quite interesting to find your work around here
    Looking forward to some more stuff from you!
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Neadal View Post
    Hyretic, lad, quite interesting to find your work around here
    Looking forward to some more stuff from you!
    I have my dirty fingers in different and many things.

Thx to all for the many reps.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Actually my friend no..Please read our Imperium Romanum (that actually means Roman Empire) preview!
    We call it HRE instead of Roman Empire because that way we serve few goals for us (TGC mod).
    1st : We point out the Romans (the ones you may call Byzantines) point of view in that dispute.
    2nd: Even with the H letter infront of the RE "Germans" state still has the term Roman Empire in its title.
    With that "confusion" we need to show the players the constant change of relations between the east and west under the dispute of who was the Legitimate Roman Emperor!
    TGC mod will not try to change players minds of what they believe. But it will try to show them via the game , how the other people of that time saw issues like the Roman Empire heritage, the relations between Christians and Islamic world, the propspective of Both Romans and Bulgarians for their great war between them, the new dynamic change of the world durring of some people migrations etc!
    I think you misunderstood me. I see the need for you guys to have different names for the Eastern Romans and the Frankish concept of the Roman Empire. I am only suggesting that the change from Eastern Francia to the Roman Empire should come earlier, at the accession of Ottos father, Henry. He was actually the one who made pacts of friendship with the dukes and made peace with the magyars, reforming the army and fighting against the slavs until he stopped payment and defeated the Magyars at the Battle of Riade (summarized a bit). I always had the impression that Otto I. received a kingship with a lot of momentum behind it, even though he had to prevail against his own brothers at first. That you use the slightly anachronistic HRE instead of Roman Empire was never something I critized. Its far easier to understand in discussions which Empire you actually mean with it.

That can be easily arranged! We will take this under further research! Thank you!!!

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Quote Originally Posted by hyretic View Post
    I have my dirty fingers in different and many things.

Thx to all for the many reps.
    Well, that's true

Even in DIK!
    I've almost forgotten to give you rep+
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

hyretic's Avatar Decanus

Thx.

So hows the mod? It any closer to release?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvzilla View Post
    I am only suggesting that the change from Eastern Francia to the Roman Empire should come earlier, at the accession of Ottos father, Henry.
    the condition for empire is not the name of the ruler but the condition of the realm.
    unless i remember wrong (or things has changed) Otto was to be spawned alongside the HRE and could appear at anytime in the game, as long as expansionist conditons are met.
    i believe also the death of the previous king was part of condition when we originaly made the concept.
    of course one could spawn der Vogler, rather than his son, but he never was made emperor.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Quote Originally Posted by absinthia View Post
    the condition for empire is not the name of the ruler but the condition of the realm.
    unless i remember wrong (or things has changed) Otto was to be spawned alongside the HRE and could appear at anytime in the game, as long as expansionist conditons are met.
    i believe also the death of the previous king was part of condition when we originaly made the concept.
    of course one could spawn der Vogler, rather than his son, but he never was made emperor.
    I didnt base my suggestion on the time when the Eastern Frankish King was crowned emperor, but more on the condition of the units roster being bound to the HRE, as I thought the units shown were more fitting for Henrys rule than the late Carolingian one, apart from the kite shields.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast