Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Better arrow for Rome 2 V 5.0

Default Re: Better arrow for Rome 2 V 5.0

Hey Junaidi, I discovered a bug.

When archers don't have any friendly unit infront and they just have enemies coming in a close distance infront of them...they still fire in parable,...can you adjust that so archers would fire as vanila in this situation?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Ahh they only way to do that, by creating separate projectile, that need manualy switched or actived, while its can work for human, i doubt its will work for AI. The only way you see AI do direct hit using bow by enable heavy arrow shot or shoot from horse, if my memory not betray me
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

keona's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Ahh they only way to do that, by creating separate projectile, that need manualy switched or actived, while its can work for human, i doubt its will work for AI. The only way you see AI do direct hit using bow by enable heavy arrow shot or shoot from horse, if my memory not betray me
    Junaidi83 de Bodemloze

Can you please make mod for ATTILA. After playing ROME2 with your mod I can't seem to enjoy attila without it as much as I did Rome 2.

Rome 2 mod is amazing.

You mean better arrow or better AI ? If Better AI yes i already do it for Attilla, you can check it on Attilla hosted mod section. If Better Arrow , hmm will do when i have time, its only simple tweak for projectile unit anyways
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

keona's Avatar Tiro

You mean better arrow or better AI ? If Better AI yes i already do it for Attilla, you can check it on Attilla hosted mod section. If Better Arrow , hmm will do when i have time, its only simple tweak for projectile unit anyways
    Better arrows please. If you have time it would be so awesome. I loved that mod in Rome 2.

I hope you can make archer shoot volleys all the time like the supposed too instead of straight at units in front of them.

Very well then even if only guys download it i will create it anyways . Just browse around again perhaps before this sunday the mod already there

keona's Avatar Tiro

Icon14 Re: Better arrow for Rome 2 V 5.0

Very well then even if only guys download it i will create it anyways . Just browse around again perhaps before this sunday the mod already there
    Thank you for spending your time on that. You rock.

Done you can check its on Better CAI Attila on hosted mod forum, right now i just put it on location Better CAI Attila 2.6 Update. You can find Better Arrow in there, enjoy

Yep, yep, missile units is absolutely fantastic

keona's Avatar Tiro

Done you can check its on Better CAI Attila on hosted mod forum, right now i just put it on location Better CAI Attila 2.6 Update. You can find Better Arrow in there, enjoy

Thank you so much!

I'll go check it out right now. Trust me this mod deserves its own page.

keona's Avatar Tiro

Just tried arrow mod. It does not work for me. My troops still being shot in the back. Trajectory still the same as without arrow mod. Tried several times with you mod and without, in the campaign and in custom battle does not make any difference.

What am I doing wrong? The arrow mod in Rome 2 worked like a charm. I really want to see those volleys all the time in Attila, so far i have seen none during normal battle. Is it possible for archers to shoot volleys all the time? No kickback so far.

Volleys like they shoot when the enemy is behind the city walls or when archer are in front of some building which obstructing them to shoot straight.

Is it possible?
    Last edited by keona; May 09, 2015 at 04:12 AM.

Are you sure ??? Then how can i make pic like this ???

Its should show like this , notice the beautiful curve, that enable you sandwitch melee fighter to hold similiar like Medieval 2

Remember only normal arrow react like that, flaming and heavy shoot still do like usual, but have different property for example the chance to knockback units is more greater.

Once again are you sure you do correct installation ??? Unless you also used other mod for example Radious mod or Fote, which require specific version, the only available version for now is vanilla only, will added it again until when i have spare time
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; May 09, 2015 at 04:17 AM.

keona's Avatar Tiro

Ohh.. now I see. Yes, I was using Radious and your CAI mod for Radious.

I can seem to play without those two. Sorry, I should have specified that I'm using Radious and your CAI instead of vanilla.

Based on your screenshots, that exactly what I was looking for.
    Last edited by keona; May 09, 2015 at 05:16 AM.

I do plan to release Better Arrow along with Better AI 3.6, you notice right its already gone into Beta phase, when its outs, i will create specific version for radious version, along with FOTE

keona's Avatar Tiro

I do plan to release Better Arrow along with Better AI 3.6, you notice right its already gone into Beta phase, when its outs, i will create specific version for radious version, along with FOTE

Thank you I just tried it in vanilla, looks and works amazing. Thank you again for you hard work.

keona's Avatar Tiro

Can't stop playing custom battle with it now. Based on your version will go and try to add those features to Radious Mod. Thank you again.
    Last edited by keona; May 09, 2015 at 06:32 AM.

You welcome , enjoy the game

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Hey bro, buatin buat ATW juga dong pls

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234