Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Graphics tweak, game mechanics tweak, and some bug fixes(02/20/2018 update)

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (add "arrows stay forever")

Hi! Can there be an updated version that wotks with the latest patch and with DEI also?

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak (add "arrows stay forever")

Hi, recently I have done similar tweaks for Attila. Here is the link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ay-forever-etc

what about for Rome 2 Ysl ?your link has been outdated for long time

Hello ! Would this tweak help in reducing the flickering in more distant trees , seen as the camera moves ? Thank you .

Also can it reduce flikering in troops like at minute 1:12 in this video ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9H7ScVLNz8

Awesome stuff ! my screenshots will never be the same.

This is a great job, but when I using the 3440:1440 resolution(21:9 radio) to play the Rome II,
    the unit will fading nearing the left and right of monitor, does anyone met the same issue, and know how to fixed it? thanks a lot!

Do you have the "enable fadeout" option activated in the Cheat Engine panel?

hello tenerife, I remember last time I have tried this script, the unit fade out is disables just when camera go to close as the ysl description said, but when camera go far when resolution 3440 1440, it doesn't work, did you using the 21:9 radio monitor like me and can fixed this issue by this script?

Dear YSL, are you still in this forum? can you tell me how to solve the unit fading in the edge area? thanks

has anyone had any issues with potential malware being downloaded when you download the cheat engine?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

Sooo, I hope this get's updated when the patch hits on the 30th

Foederatus

Any plans on updating this for patch 18?

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak. projectiles stay forever, campaign camera zoom range, ship disembark at occupied spot, battle weather designate(updated for build 17561)

Updated for build 17561 with some new features. Please read my note in the first post and feel free to ask for further explanation.

Foederatus

Default Re: LOD increase, no soldier fading, and other graphic tweak. projectiles stay forever, campaign camera zoom range, ship disembark at occupied spot, battle weather designate(updated for build 17561)

Cheers man, can't thank you enough for keeping this updated.

With the lastest patch, the Cheat Engine needs an update. Please update the mod.

Civis

Can anyone please make a video showing us how this game looks and plays with 1080ti and i7 8700k and post it on Youtube. Just curious, I tried pushing settings to max but my GPU can't handle this (hd 6950).

Thanks for updating this mod, i really love it I didn't test the new version yet, but i wanted to give some feedback. With build 16155 and patch 17 i had a few issues. Increasing the range of 3D trees LODs didn't work and i had some flickering on objects when moving the camera. Also when zooming in and out i had different shadow LODs on units. I thought there would be only one LOD for units? But most features worked properly!

OMG!!!!! thanks for the update with even more features!

+rep!!!!

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Hey ysl
    Thanks for your work buddy. I really appreciate it.

I used to create my own versions with your previous update but now I can't, for the life of me.
    So if you have the time, could you please make a striped down version with only the load increases, ultra textures for certain objects, blood stains wont fade out, certain effects don't vanish (blood stain) and no fading for units-artilery ???
    These are the features I really wanna to use.

Cheers and thanks again.