Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Graphics tweak, game mechanics tweak, and some bug fixes(02/20/2018 update)

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Graphics tweak, game mechanics tweak, and some bug fixes(02/20/2018 update)

i made a specific subject about this years ago it grew quite a bit i even remember a troll like guy that entered it with the sole objective to justify CA for NOT including the OPTION to remove proximity , of course the thread and the request was characteristically ignored.
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Default Re: Graphics tweak, game mechanics tweak, and some bug fixes(02/20/2018 update)

btw i just saw that it also had this feature:
    "after a ship's entire crew landed, its location will be available for landing again. order a ship to land in an occupied location will erase the ship there"

so much good stuff lost

THE MAD LADS ACTUALLY DID IT, CA ADDED A PROXIMITY FADING TOGGLE OPTION IN THE ANCESTRAL UPDATE

Hi sorry if you said it but my game on patch 19 crash in the loading after have activated the graphic tweak, it's not updated ? Thanks

Please update this great ce table)

No need as most of the stuff is already implemented by CA with the lastest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    No need as most of the stuff is already implemented by CA with the lastest patch.
    What about LOD increase and others graphics tweaks? I would like just that.

LOD increase is included.
    Read the damn patch notes ffs search a bit, it's not that difficult to use Google:
    https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-...cestral-update

Hello guys!!

Is there any chance of updating this fantastic tool?

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Well, LOD is pretty much the same as before. We really need Ysl back to update this amazing tool.

Foederatus

Five years later, and I'm still waiting for someone to figure out how to update this. I just want that sweet LOD increase back again. Will he ever return bros?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112