Thread: New Download Links

Default New Download Links

Hi, so it seems as though there are some problems with the old download links so I thought I'd make a new thread with the new links in, just so that they don't eventually get lost in the middle of the other thread.

Download Here
    Install the mod to the location where you installed M2TW, by default this is:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods

Scotland Hotfix
    Extract the LN_Lmail_Hmail_scotland.texture file to this location where you installed M2TW:

...mods\Rule_Britannia\data\unit_models\_units\ln_lmail_hmail\texture
    Last edited by Kaiser Leonidas; September 29, 2015 at 06:23 AM.

Default Re: New Download Links

Hi Kaiser, im getting the following message when clicking your links;
    Access Denied

You are not allowed to access this page.

Any workarounds for this please?

Hmm, I've just updated the links in case. But they seem to be working fine for me, I've tried them on both Firefox and Chrome so I don't think it's because of the browser or anything.

Has Mega.co.nz been blocked anywhere? It might just be to do with that maybe, if you try the other links in the main download thread and see if they work for you. I've just checked them both too and they work fine for me as well so hopefully they will for you too!

Hey Kaiser, thanks for the quick reply. The mega.co.nz link is now working smoothly. Legendary! I really appreciate that, thanks a lot!

You're welcome, not sure what went wrong with them but thanks for pointing it out. Hope you enjoy the mod!

Kaiser Leonidas
    I cant download mod, loads only scottish fix. Can you give other new link, not mega?

Hi, sorry it's not working for you. Is it a problem with that specific link, or mega as a whole? You've said the scotland hotfix works fine for you, but I can load both fine without any problems.

These are the other available links so hopefully one of them will work for you:
    FileFactory
    RapidShare
    Torrent

Kaiser Leonidas
    God bless you, good man.

Kaiser Leonidas I love you so much! More than an hour searching the problem with the scottish and then,another hour to find a functional link with the scot fix.Thanks you so much!

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    Is it a problem with that specific link, or mega as a whole?
    I know some counteries are blocking Mega while Mediafire seems fine for most people.

But I don't think any hosting sites you mention are realiable for one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    These are the other available links so hopefully one of them will work for you:
    FileFactory
    RapidShare
    Torrent
    These sites often have a policy which can be changed anytime without questions asked and that means any mod uploaded there can be deleted without the uploader has been informed.

That also includes Mediafire, but I think Mediafire doesn't have such a policy and even if they had I haven't heard from anyone about lost mods that's hosted on Mediafire.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Gig Studios proudly presents

Rule Brittania 1.7 - Steam compatible

For details see here