Thread: Is this a good game plan?

Default Is this a good game plan?

Deleted.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; February 20, 2021 at 12:52 AM.

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Is this a good game plan?

That plan has its own problems, but regardless of those, did you really need to refer to the Polish as evil, and the Catholics as filthy scum? I'm neither Polish nor Catholic, and I know this is a game, but it just seems immature and unnecessary.

This is not a good plan. In 2011 a group of Austrian scientists proved that it is not possible to win the Medieval II Grand Campaign playing as Russia. Their findings were published in the scientific journal 'Objective Heraldry' in the July of that year. I'm sure you have a copy laying around somewhere.
    The doctor will siege you now.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; February 20, 2021 at 12:51 AM.

Deleted.
    Last edited by Quintus Dias; February 20, 2021 at 12:51 AM.

It's like a "what to do" list more than a plan. And you dont need that kind of plan anyway. When the Mongol comes, I already have 60k gold per turn to spend on army.

Quote Originally Posted by soluuloi View Post
    It's like a "what to do" list more than a plan. And you dont need that kind of plan anyway. When the Mongol comes, I already have 60k gold per turn to spend on army.
    60K per turn for armies? I scoff at your paltry income!
    The doctor will siege you now.

puddingkip's Avatar Tiro

Honestly, no.
    It requires way too much turtling. A good game plan requires you to be aggresive at start, rush 1 or 2 factions and all rebels. It's way more profitable to hold more lands than to hold fewer but better built up lands. By the time the Mongols come you should have won a long campaign, and the whole map should be yours before the Timurids (or on turn 14, if you're really good:p) are there.

You may wish to play like this for roleplay/fun and I do it at times too but it's certainly not a good strategy. But rushing everybody all the time is less fun so it could be more fun, that's up to your preferences