Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [General Discussion] Telltale's Game of Thrones Game

Stavros_Kalmpou's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [General Discussion] Telltale's Game of Thrones Game

Quote Originally Posted by Comosicus View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that something is fishy about that girl Sylvi ? First her valyrian apperance then her weird story with her own people being afraid of her for some bizarre reason... Secret Targaryen north of the Wall ? I know it sounds highly impossible but something is really strange in her story...
    Albino perhaps? If not an albino then perhaps the fruit of Maester Aemon's lovemaking with a wilding? Perhaps...
    For the Sake of Love
    Aristeia Total War AAR as the Trojans. Join in and watch as the Greatest war in history of man begins, a war For the Sake of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros_Kalmpou View Post
    Albino perhaps? If not an albino then perhaps the fruit of Maester Aemon's lovemaking with a wilding? Perhaps...

Bloodraven was an albino and had red eyes, altough red/pink eyes is not really a rule in albinism. It would be too dull for her to be just an albino and not the offspring of a Targaryen, either Master Aemon or maybe Bloodraven himself, though she would probably be their granddaughter or something like that. I would be dissapointed if she is just an albino and nothing more

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Calm down, just because i'm blond doesn't mean i'm a Lannister....

Quote Originally Posted by Silenced Ape View Post
    Calm down, just because i'm blond doesn't mean i'm a Lannister....
    How many silver haired dudes have you seen in GOT ? I tell you, only 2 I know its highly improbable but I can still dream

P.S. : Of course I'm referring to the young silver haired dudes let it be no doubt about that )

Vahir's Avatar Miles

On another topic, what the hell happened to that sword in episode 1? It's mentioned as a very important Forrester heirloom, but we just never saw it again, it seems like. Damnit, I want Asher to use it to behead all the Whitehills!

ExtremeBG's Avatar Decanus

Well i don't recall it being valyrian steel one, so it's just a sword with a lot of symbolic meaning to the Foresters, I would guess. Maybe the guys from Telltale just forgot about it.

Macedonia(FYROM) is Bulgarian. If you don't believe me, read a book.

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

Quote Originally Posted by Vahir View Post
    On another topic, what the hell happened to that sword in episode 1? It's mentioned as a very important Forrester heirloom, but we just never saw it again, it seems like. Damnit, I want Asher to use it to behead all the Whitehills!
    Right spoilers here people so do not click below
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I think it is a normal sword not every special sword needs to be made of valyrian steel remember there is not alot of them. And the sword Rodric is using it in his last stand is the sword or looks like it, it still is a weapon and was used within the northern armys.
    Last edited by JCdestr0yer; July 29, 2015 at 01:53 AM.

Drazule's Avatar Campidoctor

OK so I FINALLY got around to playing Episode 5 and hot damn. I did not realize it had been like 2 months for me.

Anyway, I'm very disapaointed that the traitor is simply your not-sentinel and that Arthur dies regardless of him not being there half the time to get flayed.

However, I did quite enjoy it. Contrived traitor aside, it was definitely well made.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeBG View Post
    Well i don't recall it being valyrian steel one, so it's just a sword with a lot of symbolic meaning to the Foresters, I would guess. Maybe the guys from Telltale just forgot about it.
    Considering only one Forrester lord survives, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it for the finale as the lord finally takes up his father's sword for the final fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahir View Post
    I'm sure they'll make a big deal in the final battle with the whitehills showing the Forrester lord wielding it. Its probably the same deal as with ice and ned. he didn't carry it everywhere only for the important fights

Libertus

Final episode is coming out today. Here is also trailer https://www.telltalegames.com/commun...ep-5-minecraft

A Man's Avatar Senator

To be honest, I am disappointed in Telltale for this game and how it turned out. Out of all the Telltale games I have played (BFFF, TWD 1&2, TWAU, TFTB and now GoT), Got is definitely the weakest one. I understand all Telltale games have that illusion of choice thing, but never have I felt that decisions are so useless as I have after finishing all the episodes. Several scenes and reveals that turned out as complete fiascos (The North Grove, Rodrik/Asher death, the traitor, Morgryn), then the laziness in the writing and plot convenient scenarios that would never have happened in a logical and rational enviroment... hell I probably sound like I hate this game. Well, hopefully they improve in season 2.
    The Wolf Among Us imo still remains the best Telltale game made so far, so I recommend it for everyone, check it out.

Vahir's Avatar Miles

Yeah, everything about Morgryn in the last episode made me facepalm. If he really wanted to marry Mira, he certainly did everything in his power to give her reason to refuse him.

irishviking5's Avatar Decanus

Has there been any word on a second season? I remember them announcing one but haven't heard anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by irishviking5 View Post
    Has there been any word on a second season? I remember them announcing one but haven't heard anything since.
    It ded.

Sorry, Brutus.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789