Thread: Increase units abillities

Default Increase units abillities

Hi everyone,

I started a game, the goal is that I mayest change the experience of my units, to be sure, as a first step to cope with attacks from neighboring countries. I took France.

Can you explain in detail the procedure to follow in order to change abilities such as sight, morale, etc., while having the yellow chevron on the picture of the unit. As if they took the experience naturally.

What program? Dbeditor? Pack file manager? ESF editor? Which file I have to select in which directory?

I play in DarthMod

FYI I managed to put the rafter level 9 on a unit via the ESFeditor, but it did not change the statistics of this one.

that's a lot of questions, thank you for reading so far!

Default Re: Increase units abillities

Quote Originally Posted by Polypropylene View Post
    Hi everyone,

I started a game, the goal is that I mayest change the experience of my units, to be sure, as a first step to cope with attacks from neighboring countries. I took France.

Can you explain in detail the procedure to follow in order to change abilities such as sight, morale, etc., while having the yellow chevron on the picture of the unit. As if they took the experience naturally.

What program? Dbeditor? Pack file manager? ESF editor? Which file I have to select in which directory?

I play in DarthMod

FYI I managed to put the rafter level 9 on a unit via the ESFeditor, but it did not change the statistics of this one.

that's a lot of questions, thank you for reading so far!

Finally I managed to find how to change the experience of units, so it was good that the method I used, but in campaign mode map, you can not see the improvements units. You have to be on the battle map for these improvements are visible.