Thread: Is there a way to change RS's Soundtrack?

Default Is there a way to change RS's Soundtrack?

Hello.
    Based on the amazing experience I've been having with Medieval II Kingdoms, I decided to get Rome Total War, another praised title, and, after playing a bit, decided to install the RS Mod, since everyone says it's so good. Though honestly I haven't been able to put a lot of time to it yet, I can already see how deep it is and how much effort was put in the making of it. (though how am I going to defeat Hannibal I still have no idea.)
    Now, with that said, there was one thing that bothered me a lot in the few battles I played: the Soundtrack. I simply fell in love for Van Dyck's compositions and I wish to know if there's any way to change RS's soundtrack back to Vanilla's. I simply cannot fight a battle without hearing that amazing choir of Soldiers and those heart pounding drums...
    If anyone can help me, I would be glad.

Default Re: Is there a way to change RS's Soundtrack?

I can't help you unfortunately but totally agree with you. I also loved it. Don't know if anyone has made a submod..?
    Less is more

Default Re: Is there a way to change RS's Soundtrack?

Quote Originally Posted by Tordenskjold View Post
    I can't help you unfortunately but totally agree with you. I also loved it. Don't know if anyone has made a submod..?
    Well, maybe it's more complicated than I assumed... Who knows. We will see, maybe.
    Thanks for replying, though.