Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: User Presets

Default Re: User Presets

@ Helmersen

I love your 3 movies, very nicely done and immersive !
    How did you manage to have arrows trails to be gone in your Attila battle movie ?
    It looks much better than with trails...

thanks

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Slypear's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by le_fred View Post
    @ Helmersen

I love your 3 movies, very nicely done and immersive !
    How did you manage to have arrows trails to be gone in your Attila battle movie ?
    It looks much better than with trails...

thanks
    There's a gameplay option to disable projectile trails.

Ahah, well you can see i've just started playing Attila !
    I have thousands of hours on Total War and still, i am discovering stuff i thought i knew didn't exist in the previous games.

My bad and thanks

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Does anyone know the correct values for default version?

Slypear
    Hi could still bring you pictures please.
    I still can not operate your preset a while I havent any other problems.

Good opening the preset I managed to find out what worked .it was not the BYPASS UI.Je lai removed is I have a nice preset thank you to you for sharing your Slypear
    N .Domage I unable to post pictures.
    Sorry for my english

Name:: Surreal Lighting

Target Application::
    TW Attila

GEMFX Version::

Features::
    Intense, surreal lighting with lens flares, godrays, and such. Nights are (a lot) darker. A light film grain effect to help give an 'apocalyptic' look to the game.

Additional Information::
    * Just replace the 'current' gemfx preset with this one, and it should work. (The one in the current folder. I'm not sure how to switch presets.)
    *DOF from preview is off by default, so don't worry.

Credits::
    Myself for the preset.

Files::
    https://www.mediafire.com/?8cdfmipny4r4mv7

Preview::

Enjoy

I am not sure how to edit my post, so I will include the preview here. Very sorry. There was a formatting error and I failed to see it. I'll play around in this post until I get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Slypear View Post
    Right then, as requested by a couple of people, I designed a more realistic and less saturated version of Ad Finitum, appropriately named Ad Finitum Et Mortem.

Sorry, I don't have any preview pics available at the moment, but if anybody wants to give it a go, here's the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/llamkobam...W0iNS5O-a?dl=0

(If anyone's kind enough to take some awesome screenies and throw em at me, I'll gladly compile them into an imgur album to serve as preview pics.)
    Looks great, thankyou!

@Slypear Thanks for the presets, they look great. I'm having an issue however. When loading your Ad Finitum preset, I can get it to work when NOT bypassing UI, but when I leave that option enabled the game crashes. The only active mod I have currently outside GEM is DEI.

Hi Slypear. I had the same problem as KingHelix. After your response I went into a battle to test it but it didn't work . F9 does nothing etc. Do you have any solution?

btw: sorry for the late reply XD

Bonjour,

J'ai téléchargé le setting de Slypear malheureusement le jeu plante au démarrage. Finalement il m'a suffit de cocher l'option "64bits" et ça fonctionne très bien (version 1.09).
    Quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer comment changer la touche K pour activer le "blur" et l'attribuer sur la touche L ? Merci.

Hello,

I downloaded the setting of Slypear unfortunately the game crashes at startup. Finally he just check the "64bit" and it works fine (version 1.09).
    Can anyone explain me how to change the K button to activate the "blur" and assign the L key? Thank you.

Hello guys. I am Brazilian and I do not know English. I am posting here some SS Rome2 , from a preset I created. I was a couple working hard on it . If you like you can not say that I try to improve. Now if I liked post the file here.

Post the file, its a nice preset .
    Question: How do I install presets on GEM ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Post the file, its a nice preset .
    Question: How do I install presets on GEM ?
    Hey there!

Download the preset you desire, and navigate to wherever you downloaded it. It should be a .cfg file.

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Rome II\GEMFX\Presets\Current

Place the preset that you downloaded into this directory. Make sure that there is only one .cfg within this directory!

Good luck.
    I'm not especially active on these forums, but I have made a super badass GEMFX preset for Rome 2 that I believe you will really enjoy.
    Check it out here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...set-Ad-Finitum

I am also currently working on a total overhaul of all the uniform colors in Rome 2 as well. Unreleased as of now.

GEM (Ad finitum et Mortem; without it's blur effect)+Aztec+Enhanced Particles+Pdguru Legal Weed.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I love this game.

Total War: Warhammer GEMFX preset.

Preset Name: Elysium

Target Application: Total War: Warhammer

GEMFX Version: 1.0.9

Features: No GEM Shader, ClearVision, Gaussian, Blur, AmbientLight, GodRays, ALVibrance, Cartoon, LumaSharpen

In-Game: Gamma 17 / Brightness 15 (adjust accordingly to your monitor)

Additional: Developed this preset for use with the Empire battles. Tolerable in UI. If snow or sky too bright, adjust Threshold, Exposure, Strength in Gaussian Settings under the Additional Shader tab. Increase these setting for screenshots. I use Steam Mod Always Spring to avoid snow if I can. This preset would have to be adjusted for playing on snow maps to severely reduce Exposure or just toggle off. I used custom key toggle setting for Blur = Home button (36). Blur set up for distant haze shots. Toggle No Gem Shader to Realistic Shader or TrueColor Shader for alternate look.

Image:

Video: https://youtu.be/CY03MITRGj8

Download File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a4k01ebz8...tings.cfg?dl=0

Can't edit posts? Oh goodness! Image goes with post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    GEM (Ad finitum et Mortem; without it's blur effect)+Aztec+Enhanced Particles+Pdguru Legal Weed.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I love this game.
    Holy .
    I'm not especially active on these forums, but I have made a super badass GEMFX preset for Rome 2 that I believe you will really enjoy.
    Check it out here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...set-Ad-Finitum

I am also currently working on a total overhaul of all the uniform colors in Rome 2 as well. Unreleased as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slypear View Post
    Holy .
    Thanks