Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.9

Default Re: A/R2:TW GEMFX - Version 1.0.8.1

Installed for Attila using the installer, game crashes upon loading, tried running GEMFX configurator, and running the offline preview, and it crashes right away.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    Installed for Attila using the installer, game crashes upon loading, tried running GEMFX configurator, and running the offline preview, and it crashes right away.
    Are you running anymore programs in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by airborne guy View Post
    Are you running anymore programs in the background?
    Got lots of programs running in the background, google drive, plex media server, rainmeter, beats auido, teamspeak, chrome, run an 8 core cpu with 16 GB's or RAM. Probably worth mentioning that the total war center mod manager doesn't have GEM as a mod to tick...

Got lots of programs running in the background, google drive, plex media server, rainmeter, beats auido, teamspeak, chrome, run an 8 core cpu with 16 GB's or RAM. Probably worth mentioning that the total war center mod manager doesn't have GEM as a mod to tick...

You need to read the install notes/ this is why it isnt working. Most likely a background program causing it to crash. I was running FRAPS and didnt even know it earlier. What version of windows do you have?

You need to read the install notes/ this is why it isnt working. Most likely a background program causing it to crash. I was running FRAPS and didnt even know it earlier. What version of windows do you have?
    Windows 8.1 I've closed all background programs, still crashing

hey guys, would appreciate some help here. I've tried time and again to make this work, but it simply doesnt. The problem is I don't see any effect from GEM. The game loads fine (it was crashing before I turned on 64-bit compatability) but there's no difference. Attila is installed in D:/Programfiles/Steamlibrary/Common/Total War Attila, and that's exactly where I have extracted GEM. I have it enabled, but it doesn't do anything. Would love some timely help, as I want to create some machinimas.

finally got something to work, my start menu replacer program Pokki I guess for whatever reason was preventing it from executing, turned that off, and it loaded for vanilla, tried to load in the Radious mod using the in game mod manager and the total war center mod manager and it's again crashing, this time the process is not responding upon the first load screen. UGH!!!!

Windows 8.1 I've closed all background programs, still crashing
    Try tinkering with the settings, crank up the bloom and HDR that will show you if it's working or not.

Try tinkering with the settings, crank up the bloom and HDR that will show you if it's working or not.

Do ypu crank it up in the configurator? I have never used that before

Do ypu crank it up in the configurator? I have never used that before

Yeah through the configurator

Ok so I have just reinstalled windows 8.1 and deleted everything formerly on my computer. Reinstalled drivers and rome, steam, vcredist, net framework and then suscribed to mod and download it from here and opened it up. All downloaded fine but still rome will not launch with gem active. To be more specific it won't launch with the dxgi file in the folder as as soon as i delete it roe works. I know you say read through tech support and all previous info here but none of it works. Did the reinstall purely for this as i this mod with Dei as Its a new build anyway so didn't have much data to lose.

Any help please

Yeah through the configurator
    Ok so, when I try to make adjustments in the config, it rolls back to vanilla. I save the settings and close it out but when I go in game its vanilla

Please help. helpz me plz.

hey guys, would appreciate some help here. I've tried time and again to make this work, but it simply doesnt. The problem is I don't see any effect from GEM. The game loads fine (it was crashing before I turned on 64-bit compatability) but there's no difference. Attila is installed in D:/Programfiles/Steamlibrary/Common/Total War Attila, and that's exactly where I have extracted GEM. I have it enabled, but it doesn't do anything. Would love some timely help, as I want to create some machinimas.

Lucifer where are you ? Your Gem for Attila doesn't work !

Help Lucifer!!GEM does not work :c

Update pictures in hat of topic please. A don't see in-game settings.

Having some trouble downloading the Attila version. The link takes me to the mediafire site but does not let me download it cause the green prompt is not there. I was also trying to understand the alternative download which I still do not. Just a wee bit cryptic. Can someone please assist me? Would greatly appreciate it.

My GEMFX for Rome 2 works fine. However when using the config for Attila i gives me the message "The has not required access rights or required files are missing".
    I inquired on the forums and it was suggested i check if my Attila directory was read only, it was however any attempts to change this via properties were all for not, as as soon as i exited properties then re opened properties the folders were set to back read only {curiously my Rome 2 directory is also read only (and also cannot be changed) but i experience no such problems}.
    Additionally i have tried re-downloading and installing GEMFX. i am using GEMFX 1.08 Attila version and running the config on administrator mode.

Does anyone have a solution?, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Otherwise love this mod it makes Rome 2 beautiful, and i hope to apply it to Attila soon.

Hello, I'm new here I have a bit of a problem since I, for some reason, can't take screenshots of my game nor do I know the location where the screenshots go when I press the "prt scr" button. Also, presstion the "?"|"/" key doesn't activate the in-game gemfx. Please help me

finally got something to work, my start menu replacer program Pokki I guess for whatever reason was preventing it from executing, turned that off, and it loaded for vanilla, tried to load in the Radious mod using the in game mod manager and the total war center mod manager and it's again crashing, this time the process is not responding upon the first load screen. UGH!!!!
    I have the same problem but havent figured out what the problem is... this is really annoying, ofc removing dxgi.dll from the data folder makes Attila launchable when clicking play on the total war launcher, but then GemFX is not working