Venice - Fernandez_1492 (emergent)
    Jerusalem - Protokyzer
    Antioch - Macrath
    The Byzantine Empire - Egyptian_Viking

The Rules

Basic rules

- When admin intervention is needed you must send me a PM

- If I don't get a PM don't expect me to do anything

You have my permission to bombard me with PM's. It is preferable you send a reminder PM to the one who is up/late before sending me a PM.

- Time to play your turn is 24h. I recommend everyone to publicly appoint a subber and give him your password if possible. If you know you'll be missing a few days post about it in the thread and ask to be subbed if your turn comes. No subber appointed means I will sub once or twice when you're late. Before subbing I may grant 24h extension first and send a reminder.

- Only 1 extension every 5 turns allowed. If I have to sub more than a few times or you give yourself extension too often or for too many days you can expect to be skipped.

- No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague

- When you think a rule was broken send admin a PM, do not post in thread unless you have evidence / rule break is obvious.

Military rules
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- Battles between human players are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Battles vs AI can be played. No screenshots needed.
    - Defeated armies and navies can not be moved for 1 turn.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units in ships in ports to protect them from being defeated. It's allowed to attack ships in port if they contain units (unless they retreated there after being defeated).
    - Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    - Cannot besiege settlement to deny the army inside to reinforce.

Agent rules

- 2 spies with at least 60% chance of infiltration needed to open gates of fort/settlement, screenshots must be posted.
    Spies already inside at the start of the turn must be taken out and infiltrate again!
    - It's allowed to have 2 assassins + 1 for every 15 regions you own (when you have 15 regions you can have 3 assassins, 30 regions - 4 assassins)
    - Assassins cannot sabotage. Not allowed to kill family members, generals, princesses. They need 60% chance to assassinate, against other assassins just 40% needed. Screenshots required.
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own or official ally's regions.

Settlement rules

- No destroying buildings. Only inns/guilds are allowed to be destroyed and only if settlement is not under siege.
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements
    - Forts are PERMANENT ! No more than 2 forts per region allowed. Cannot build forts in enemy regions.

Other rules

- No Jihad or Crusades allowed

Last edited by Vipman; June 06, 2015 at 03:46 AM.

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [HS] Crusades Classic

If someone doesn't respond, let me know. Ill.join up

Yes, those are the players.
    Me, Silenced Ape and Captiannorway are confirmed. I sent messages to Protokyzer and neviens to confirm that they are in. Awaiting their response.
    Last edited by Egyptian_Viking; November 14, 2014 at 11:30 AM.

I will be playing in this HS.

I`m in

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Sorry for delaying, tomorrow I will come with rules for both new HS and hopefully create the first save.

Should we put Venice as available? It spawns around turn 20 I think near Constantinople, Fernandez are you interested? Also, when were Mongols coming, around turn 60 or more I think? Don't think the hotseat will even last that long.

A thought, should there be a 2-3 turns enforced peace rule for people to settle stuff? In either hotseats.

Edit: it's decided that played battles vs AI are allowed yes?
    Last edited by Vipman; November 15, 2014 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    Sorry for delaying, tomorrow I will come with rules for both new HS and hopefully create the first save.

Should we put Venice as available? It spawns around turn 20 I think near Constantinople, Fernandez are you interested? Also, when were Mongols coming, around turn 60 or more I think? Don't think the hotseat will even last that long.

A thought, should there be a 2-3 turns enforced peace rule for people to settle stuff? In either hotseats.

Edit: it's decided that played battles vs AI are allowed yes?
    I would prefer if Venice stays an AI, but that's just me.

Peace rule? no

Played battles VS AI are definitely allowed.

ill take venice if yall make it available.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Fernandez should get the chance to play Venice.

There should be a Peace Rule on turn 1-2 at least, i'd be open to have 3 turns with peace as well (because of rebel settlements).
    Last edited by Silenced Ape; November 16, 2014 at 08:04 AM.

Ofc Fernandez is allowed to play, maybe it's difficult to fix though.

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian_Viking View Post
    Ofc Fernandez is allowed to play, maybe it's difficult to fix though.
    Thx, especially since I was the first to say I would join. Lol

To make Venice playable I just need to move it in descr_strat before creating the HS. As faction is should have everything as it has in vanilla at least.

But would it still arrive at turn 15-20? I didn't think it was possible to make player-controlled factions just appear mid-game.

Yes of course it's possible for any emerging faction to be controlled by human player. Just that there are some issues in vanilla but in kingdoms it's fine, and emerging factions must not be put first in turn order to avoid some issues.

I think turn order should be Turks - Egypt - Byzantium - Venice - Jerusalem - Antioch, thoughts?

And if Venice just appears out of nowhere, will it have at least one castle or town? I don't think it does during regular campaign. So who will offer Venice 4 walls?

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

I agree to that turn order.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernandez_1492 View Post
    And if Venice just appears out of nowhere, will it have at least one castle or town? I don't think it does during regular campaign. So who will offer Venice 4 walls?
    When your army spawns, you have no towns. You will only lose if all of your army is dead. When you have 1 town or more, your faction will work just as regular.
    I believe most of us will enter diplomacy with you when you arrive, especially I, since your army will be chillin' around outside the walls of Constantinople
    You should have no problem getting a town either by conquest, or by someone offering one to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    I think turn order should be Turks - Egypt - Byzantium - Venice - Jerusalem - Antioch, thoughts?
    Turn order is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernandez_1492 View Post
    I think you start only with 3 armies of 15 units west of Constantinople. You'll have to decide if to attack Byzantium or go further east to conquer a new homeland somewhere.

Currently just 1 pro and 1 against enforced 2 turn peace, anyone else?

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

when will we begin? i am very exited

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast