Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Outlook patch 8.2

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Outlook patch 8.2

Where can I download patch 8.2?

Sadly there is no 8.2. Repman left modding RTW. Maybe Repman will finish 8.2 as gift to BB fans???

Great Mod Repman.

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Merry Christmas to you too

hi i was wondering if in 8.2 if you could implement HaydenofHades' father of the republic trait from Total war heaven it is basically a trait for Romans here is the url http://rtw.heavengames.com/downloads...hp?fileid=4338 i like it as it helps with the People of Rome for those who have trouble and those that cant get it can just use the console it get it if none of their characters reach the requirements to achieve i tried to implement it my self but was unsuccessful in doing so on its page it says helps with Senate but it actually helps with either both or the people but not just the senate
    thank you ashevil2

Quote Originally Posted by ashevil2 View Post
    hi i was wondering if in 8.2 if you could implement HaydenofHades' father of the republic trait from Total war heaven it is basically a trait for Romans here is the url http://rtw.heavengames.com/downloads...hp?fileid=4338 i like it as it helps with the People of Rome for those who have trouble and those that cant get it can just use the console it get it if none of their characters reach the requirements to achieve i tried to implement it my self but was unsuccessful in doing so on its page it says helps with Senate but it actually helps with either both or the people but not just the senate
    thank you ashevil2
    nvm just read the above comments $h!t i loved this mod

@ashevil2 i second that. of all the mods ive tried this is by far my favourite. i find this best beacause unlike the other mods you start with nothing, can only build your crappiest units and actually have progress to make. the other mods alowed you to build all of your best units from turn 1 and start with large/huge cities!!! why? seems pointless. this is by far superior tho the others exactly what i was looking for shame it's not being worked on no more.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Is 8.2 Dead?

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Yep

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123