View Poll Results: What version of Rome should we use?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • TW:RII - Vanilla

3 42.86%
  • TW:RII - DEI

1 14.29%
  • Roma Surrectum II (R:TW)

1 14.29%
  • Other (Please state)

2 28.57%

Thread: YATS Redux (MOD Vote)

CK23's Avatar Campidoctor

Default YATS Redux (MOD Vote)

I am asking for those who visit this and are interested in re-joining and getting this started, to please vote for what you believe we should use.
    Rabble rousing, Pleb Commander CK23

Default Re: YATS Redux (MOD Vote)

Voted on Rome II vanilla because it should be the easiest/most accessible for us. How easy are save transfers in Rome II, though? If that is a hassle, I say move back to Europa Barbarorum. Back to our roots.

Europa Barbarorum II has also been released, tad buggy but worth keeping an eye on.
    YATS: Manius Aquillius Tuscus, 46, Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Kubrick View Post
    Voted on Rome II vanilla because it should be the easiest/most accessible for us. How easy are save transfers in Rome II, though? If that is a hassle, I say move back to Europa Barbarorum. Back to our roots.

Europa Barbarorum II has also been released, tad buggy but worth keeping an eye on.
    I wouldn't be opposed to that, I would say RSII for the sheer sake that I like the overall mod better but its something else to consider!

https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/...games-location

That is how to move saves and what not, its pretty straight forward.

Ideally I'd like to use EB2, though that might still be too buggy. I'm dead against using Rome 2, hated the game when I hadn't
    played it, have an even lower opinion now? Rome I, naw. I'd say few people play it anymore and one never feels as though they're facing an emergency since the AI is hopeless.

Or, boldly, we could abandon Total War altogether and move to the Paradox series. CK II now goes all the way back to 769, and with the new tools converting through the various games up to the 1940's is totally possible.

Tazgrent's Avatar Ducenarius

I wouldn't object to any of the games or mods being used, but I voted for Rome II Vanilla for simplicity's sake. Were it truly up to me, I would use Europa Barbarorum.

I'd be less inclined to leave Rome I or Rome II at all for another game quite frankly, that's my personal opinion. As of right now vanilla Rome II is winning.