(Sorry for the possible grammatical errors but my english is very bad.. Hope you will understand)

Hello community,

I'm a fanatic of Civil War Era and I have a big problem with ACW mod for Empire Total War.

I downloaded the ACW 3.4 version, I installed it with "ACW3.4setup.exe" (I waited Moving installation), then, I downloaded the patch for the 3.4.1 version. I put all of the files (bg_cs, bg_us, bg_db...) inside ACW/Packs directory.

I launched shortcut, go to campaign settings and select "WARPATH", close the launcher and choose "Vanilla ready". Then, I installed Subs Power in the correct files directory (the same directory than ETW), I waited for copying.

Finally, I downloaded Open Beta 3.5 version of ACW and installed it. One more time, I waited for copying. I launched again the shortcut, select Warpath map, and Zone of Recruitment on "Submods" settings.

Then I choosed the UNION side (US), I waited copying again, and after the message "Empire is launching", it appeared the following message to me: «Empire's data folder that don't belong neither Vanilla or ACW. Select OK to continue launching, or Cancel to return in launcher for further atcions» I pressed OK and then, it appeared to me "Empire Total War doesnt work anymore"... I'm lost! Can somebody help me please?

Thanks a lot,
Kowalski.